Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market: Overview
Over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027, the global flexible intermediate bulk container market will chart a steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate). That means that market players should brace themselves for a slew of opportunities that are set to arise in the market landscape. Besides, the market worth will rise up considerably over this period.
Used in a number of end use industries, flexible intermediate bulk containers will owe growth to demand from pharmaceuticals in particular. And, it might be pertinent to point out here that pharmaceutical industry itself is set to chart high growth trajectory due to rise in geriatric population and increase in incidence of chronic diseases. Other industries that generate demand in the market under discussion include building & construction, agricultural, mining, manufacturing, and waste handling. Food and chemical industry also contribute positively.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market: Competitive Landscape
The global flexible intermediate bulk container market is rife with developments that are not just crucial for players to take note of but also to understand how the market would operate over the coming years. An in-depth dive in can be had in our upcoming report on flexible intermediate bulk container market.
The global flexible intermediate bulk container market is highly fragmented and prominent players in the market include Global-Pak, Bag Corp, Isbir Sentetik, Greif, Plastipak Industrial Textiles, Berry Plastics, Bulk Lift International, Halsted, Jumbo Bag Limited, Langston Companies Inc., Rishi FIBC Solutions, Taihua Group, Intertape Polymer Group, and LC Packaging, among others. Players are focusing on improving their products to make them suitable for a wide applicability. And, in order to stay ahead of their competitors, they resort to mergers and acquisitions. Also, strategic collaborations and partnerships are often witnessed.
Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Certain factors are shaping the growth curve for Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market. They are paving the way for how market would operate over the coming years. A glimpse is shared below.
- Rise in construction will lead to growth in the global flexible intermediate bulk container market. As per a recent report – Global Construction 2030 – it is predicted that construction volumes would go up by 85%, creating market worth of USD 15.5 trillion. It is worth noting here that in this overall growth, there are three countries that will stand out – India, China and the United States. The three will together hold 57% of the market growth.
- As the geriatric population increases, worldwide, so would need for pharmaceuticals, and so would need for flexible intermediate bulk containers. It is predicted that one in every six people will fall in the age group of 65 and above by the end of 2050 and the ratio would be one in four in North America and Europe. Already, the year 2018 has proved to be historic in terms of changing demographics. It saw the number of people aged 65 and above surpassed those in the age group of five and below.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market, ask for a customized report
Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market: Geographical Analysis
North America will hold a dominant position in terms of both volume and revenue. It will be attributable to pharmaceutical companies generating demand. Also, there is a good level of adoption of FIBC by chemicals and manufacturing sectors. To top it, there is also a high growth noted in food processing industry that would again pull the FIBC market worth up significantly. Besides, growth will also be attributable to agricultural market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.