Global Flexible Heaters Market: Overview
The global flexible heaters market is set to chart an impressive growth curve from 2019 to 2027, owing to multiple trends and drivers that are impacting the landscape positively, states Transparency Market Research. Some of these include technological advancement, high adoption of these products in various applications, and so on. Launch of innovative products is also contributing to growth in the market over this period. New opportunities are expected to present themselves.
Global Flexible Heaters Market: Competitive Landscape
Vendor landscape of global flexible heaters market is a dynamic affair with a number of players actively participating, driving the market to a higher growth curve with their active and aggressive measures deployed to capture higher market share for themselves. The market is a fragmented landscape and as can be inferred, a competitive one. The combination is giving rise to certain notable developments that are shaping the future of how the market would operate. Growth strategies that are often seen resorted to include mergers and acquisitions, and product development and innovation. Technology hold key to growth.
Top players in the global flexible heaters market are:
- NIBE Industrier AB (Sweden)
- Honeywell International Inc. (US)
- Omega Engineering (US)
- Watlow Electric Manufacturing (US)
- Smiths Group plc (UK)
- Chromalox (US)
- Rogers Corporation (US)
- Minco Products, Inc. (US)
- Zoppas Industries S.P.A. (Italy)
- All Flex Flexible Circuits (US)
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Flexible Heaters Market: Key trends and driver
The market for flexible heaters is witnessing growth in demand over the forecast period stated above owing to a string of notable trends and drivers. Transparency Market Research has identified these and is set to reveal them in the upcoming research report. A synopsis of these growth factors is delineated below:
- Demand for semiconductors and electronics is growing and this is set to increase demand for flexible heaters market. Over the forecast period, it is anticipated that demand for probing stations, plasma etch systems, IC test handling equipment, copy machines, ATM machines, handheld scanners, and semiconductor test modules will go up notably. Additionally, it is worth noting here that demand for electronics such as wax-maker, coffee-maker, and refrigeration equipment will also drive the demand in global flexible heaters market on an upward growth trajectory.
- Application in oil and gas mining, aerospace and defense and food and beverages will also lead to higher demand for flexible heaters, contributing positively to growth of flexible heaters market. Besides, emerging applications are also driving demand for these products up, propelling significant growth in the global flexible heaters market.
- Technological advancement is driving up demand across a number of industry verticals, taking market up to a high growth trajectory, particularly over the forecast period. Innovation is also a significant driver of growth for individual players.
Global Flexible Heaters Market: Regional Analysis
A massive share of the global flexible heaters market would be taken up by the Asia Pacific region (APAC) which is set to record a high rate of growth. Multiple factors will help the region dominate the regional charts of the global flexible heaters market. Some of the notable ones are its extensive and growing use in analytical instruments, commercial food equipment, medical devices, and semiconductors. These are industries that are growing at a good pace in this region. Besides, it is quite significant to note here that as the economies in the region display robust growth, demand for automotive, and food equipment will grow rapidly. Growth in the region will be contributed majorly by India, China, Taiwan, and Japan.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global flexible heaters market, ask for a customized report here
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.