Global Flavor Capsule Cigarette Market: Overview
Vapers and smokers are now experiencing a tectonic shift of approach towards the flavor capsule cigarettes. These cigarettes now come with heated tobacco product technology or HTP technology that helps in cutting down the toxicity as compared to the conventional cigarettes. These new flavor capsule cigarettes burn at 250 to 350 degree Celsius as compared to the near 600 degree Celsius temperature of conventional cigarettes. The flavor capsule cigarette offers the nicotine-infused smoke to the customers by heating up the tobacco sticks, and removing the need for the combustion of tobacco. These HTP-technology driven flavor capsule cigarettes release comparatively less carbon monoxide, carcinogen, and tar.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Flavor Capsule Cigarette Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global Flavor Capsule Cigarette Market: Notable Developments
The competitive landscape of the global flavor capsule cigarette market is fairly consolidated one. The prominent companies in the market include names such as L&M, Kent, and Marlboro among others. The mentioned three companies collectively account for nearly one third of the global market’s revenue. The companies in the market are working towards developing rich smoking experience for the consumers with long-lasting sticks and appealing flavors.
- Recently, Marlboro, a giant in the global flavor capsule cigarette market announced that the company is now planning to enter into the market for e-cigarettes. It will test ‘heat not burn’ tobacco in Atlanta.
- The flavor capsule cigarette manufacturers are now concentrating on developing niche flavors such as spearmint, grape, and apple among others to lure new customers. Moreover, the popularity of menthol among millennials is also helping the companies to shift their strategies accordingly.
Global Flavor Capsule Cigarette Market: Drivers and Restraints
The growth of the global flavor capsule cigarette market is expected to be on the rise over the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027. One of the primary reasons behind this growth is the increasing number of people choosing to smoke flavored cigarettes than the conventional non-flavored ones. Moreover, the leading companies in the global flavor capsule cigarette market are launching newer products such as double capsule flavor cigarette. Such new cigarettes present smokers with novel flavors and so-called smoking experience. This is expected to play a huge role in the development of the market over the next few years. In addition to this, the leading players in the market are also focusing on developing triple flavor capsule cigarettes to extend the smoking session of the user.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Flavor Capsule Cigarette market, ask for a customized report
Global Flavor Capsule Cigarette Market: Geographical Outlook
The global flavor capsule cigarette market has five key geographical regions that help in the better understanding of its overall functioning. These five regions are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, currently the flavor capsule cigarette market has been primarily dominated by the North America region. However, the Asia Pacific region is also expected to witness a solid growth in coming years. The growth of the North America region can be primarily attributed to the considerable rise in the number of consistent smokers. Also, the rise in the number of first-time smokers have also been a huge factor in the development of the North America market. As the number of chain smokers and young adults prefer smoking, the cigarette manufacturers are now concentrating on developing new flavors to attract more customers. They are focusing on both developed and developing nations to expand their business.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.