Flatbed Semi-trailer Market: Introduction
- The flatbed semi-trailer consists of a plane metallic or wooden bed fitted over the chassis of the semi-trailer. Moreover, the flatbed semi-trailer is employed for the transportation of heavy equipment and even for the transportation of vehicles for limited distances.
- The flatbed semi-trailer market is expanding at a consistent pace for transportation of heavy equipment and machinery across the globe. Expansion of industries and road transportation services is anticipated to further boost the flatbed semi-trailer market.
Key Drivers of Flatbed Semi-trailer Market
- Global trade has expanded significantly over the last few years, thereby boosting and transforming the global economy completely. Currently, on a global scale, approximately 1/4th of the total production is exported.
- Budding bilateral trade and revised trade policies and customs within countries around the world have led to an increase in trade volume and proportion, which accounts for a major chunk of economic growth across the world
- The transition and evolution of global transportation is primarily due to expansion of manufacturing and agriculture industries, which in turn fuels the demand for various semi-trailer trucks including flatbed semi-trailers that are extensively utilized via fleet management in order to transport goods and material from one place (especially port as it have a large port based import and export) to another. These factors are primarily projected to fuel the flatbed semi-trailer market during the forecast period.
- High volume of international trade has been witnessed in countries including China, the U.S., the European Union, Japan, South Korea, India, Saudi Arabia, and ASEAN
- Rise in industrialization and expansion of manufacturing and agriculture industries in a majority of developing countries around the world have led to extensive usage of road freight transportation
- Countries in Asia Pacific continue their transition toward greater economic integration, where expansion of manufacturing, agriculture, electronics, and textile & apparel industries is a prime force in their rapid economic development. Moreover, transportation of heavy equipment, containers, construction material & equipment and vehicles by flatbed semi-trailers is anticipated to propel the demand for flatbed semi-trailer truck, thereby boosting the market for flatbed semi-trailers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to dominate global flatbed semi-trailer market
- In terms of region, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global flatbed semi-trailer market owing to heavy industrialization and expansion of cross border road transportation services. Moreover, China is a key manufacturer of the semi-trailers including flatbed semi-trailers.
- A notable slowdown in automotive production and sale has been observed along with other parallel industries since 2019. Furthermore, the outbreak of COVID-19 led to the sudden and sharp contraction of the flatbed semi-trailer market. Moreover, disruption in supply chain for the manufacturing of products for a long period of time significantly hindered the industry. Additionally, transportation services were abandoned due to lockdown among most countries and consequently, the market witnessed a significant contraction during first half of the 2020; however, the situation is expected to improve by 2021 and is anticipated to boost the demand for flatbed semi-trailers across the globe.
Key Players Operating in Flatbed Semi-Trailer Market
The global flatbed semi-trailer is well organized; however it comprises a few leading manufacturers. Some key manufacturers operating in the flatbed semi-trailer market are:
- ChassisKing, Inc.
- China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd.
- FAHRZEUGWERK BERNARD KRONE GMBH & CO. KG
- Great Dane
- HYUNDAI Translead.
- Kögel Trailer GmbH
- LAMBERET SAS
- Schmitz Cargobull
- Schwarzmüller Group
- Shandong Arima group
- Shandong Liang Shan Huayu Group
- Wabash National Corporation.
- Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company.
- Dorsey Trailer.
- MANAC INC.
- Polar Tank.
- Fontaine Commercial Trailer, Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Flatbed Semi-Trailer Market, Request for a Sample
Global Flatbed Semi-Trailer Market: Research Scope
Global Flatbed Semi-Trailer Market, by Tonnage
- Below 25 Ton
- 26 to 50 Ton
- 51 to 100 Ton
- Above 100 Ton
Global Flatbed Semi-Trailer Market, by Number of Axles
- Less than 3 Axles
- 3 or 4 Axles
- More than 4 Axles
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.