Flame Retardant Apparel: Introduction
- Flame retardant apparel are personnel protective apparel that are designed and specially manufactured from blended materials which have been chemically treated to provide self-extinguishing properties.
- End-users are opting for flame retardant apparel while performing activities that expose them to flames, radiant heat, and potential molten substance splash. It provides assurance to the user, protecting them from the hazards of flames, as flame retardant apparel come with a label that specifies protection from the risk of flames and thermal exposure.
- Flame retardant apparel are found to be an ideal solution for workers to prevent burn injuries in areas with sparks, open flames, and other potential fire hazards, as it resists ignition and helps insulate against heat.
- Major players across the globe are introducing flame retardant apparel with smart designs and unique blended materials that protect users from the risk of flames. This is likely to drive demand for flame retardant apparel in the coming years.
Increasing Concerns about Worker Safety
- Rapid growth in the industrial sector is likely to lead to demand for personal protective apparel in order to prevent the risks associated with flames or undue fatalities. Rising awareness among users and the industrial sector about usage of flame retardant apparel while performing industrial tasks is also driving the growth of the flame retardant market. Promotions by government and regulatory bodies about the usage of safety apparel for workers in industries is also influencing the growth of the flame retardant apparel market. In addition, increasing popularity of lightweight, comfortable, tear resistant materials, and multi-functional apparel among users is also promoting the growth of the flame retardant apparel market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Flame Retardant Apparel Market, Request for a Sample
Presence of Alternative Solutions: A Key Restraint
- Rising acceptance of cost-effective alternative solutions such as personal protective equipment and accessories in the industrial sector may act as a barrier for the growth of the flame retardant apparel market. Increase in the cost of raw materials for manufacturing flame retardant apparel is a major factor that influences end-users to opt for alternative solutions and slows down the growth of the flame retardant apparel market. In addition, overall impact of the pandemic situation (COVID-19) across the globe is also likely to hamper the growth of the flame retardant apparel market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Flame Retardant Apparel
- The global flame retardant apparel market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the flame retardant apparel market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The flame retardant apparel market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for flame retardant apparel during the forecast period, owing to a growing industrial sector in the region that opts for flame based or heat treatment while performing operations.
Key Players Operating in the Global Flame Retardant Apparel Market
The global flame retardant apparel market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of regional and global players. A few of the key players operating in the global flame retardant apparel market are:
- 3M Co.
- Ansell Ltd.
- Carhartt Inc.
- Cintas Corp.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Eagle Technical Products Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kaneka Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Lakeland Industries Inc.
- National Safety Apparel
- VF Corp.
- Williamson-Dickie Mfg. Co.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Flame Retardant Apparel Market: Research Scope
Global Flame Retardant Apparel Market, by Type
- FRC Coverall & Suits
- Others (Lab coats, Gloves, etc.)
Global Flame Retardant Apparel Market, by Price
Global Flame Retardant Apparel Market, by Application
- Power and Utility
- Others (Defense, Shipbuilding, etc.)
Global Flame Retardant Apparel Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Departmental Stores, Individual Stores, etc.)
The report on the global flame retardant apparel market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.