Fixed Wireless Access (5G/WTTx/LTE) Market: Introduction
- Fixed wireless access technology is a wireless customer-premise equipment technology providing increased LTE coverage. Fixed wireless access technology eliminates the onsite installation of devices, which reduces overall installation cost and ensures ease of installation.
- Fixed wireless access technology plays an important role in providing improved services to broadband users due to continuous growth in demand for better broadband connectivity and reliable connections. The extensive funding in research and development activities has led to continuous innovation in devices and components used in the telecommunication industry.
- Fixed wireless access technology has been introduced due to various issues being faced by market players while providing reliable and uninterrupted coverage
- Fixed wireless access technology is one of the recent technologies introduced to solve issues faced by operators and provide efficient data coverage.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Fixed Wireless Access Market: Dynamics
Demand for improved LTE coverage expected to drive the fixed wireless access market
- One of the most important factors driving the fixed wireless access market is the growing demand for improved LTE coverage.
- The past few years has seen rapid growth in LTE based offerings in the U.S and China, creating the need for enhanced coverage.
- According to Ericsson, fixed wireless access investments typically have a payback time of less than two years, which creates a huge revenue opportunity for players in the fixed wireless access market.
- Fixed wireless access also eliminates the need for deployment of deep-fiber fixed access infrastructure, which reduces infrastructure installation cost to a great extent.
- Thus, demand for fixed wireless access technology is growing at a rapid pace due to these advantages
North America to dominate the global fixed wireless access market
- North America is expected to hold leading share of the global fixed wireless access market during the forecast period. The U.S. has some of the largest telecommunication industries in the world. Extensive investments have been made by network providers in the region to reduce costs and provide efficient network services. Fixed wireless access is one of the best technologies introduced to enhance network efficiency.
- On the other hand, the fixed wireless access market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period. Countries in the Asia Pacific region are slowly adopting these new telecom technologies and are expected to invest heavily in fixed wireless access technology in the near future.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Fixed Wireless Access Market, Request for a Sample
Global Fixed Wireless Access Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Fixed Wireless Access Market
Few regional and international players are found in the fixed wireless access system market. Manufacturers of fixed wireless access adopt a vital strategy of new product development with advanced technology to cater to the needs of numerous end-users. Key players operating in the global fixed wireless access market are:
- Orange S.A.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Telus Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Nokia Corporation
Global Fixed Wireless Access Market: Segmentation
Global Fixed Wireless Access Market Segmentation, by Application
Global Fixed Wireless Access Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.