Fish Farming Market: Introduction
The global fish farming market registers continuous changes in its dynamics. The market trends have been influencing its performance at large. The high consumption of fish, globally, has been the key factor behind the growth of this market. At many places, fishes are an important part of the daily diet of consumers. At other locations, the awareness regarding health benefits of fishes has boosted this market significantly. Over the coming years, the increasing consumption of omega 3 as a health supplement will impact fish farming to a great extent, reflecting positively on the growth of this market.
In this research report, the global fish farming market has been thoroughly evaluated, using quantitative and qualitative assessment techniques. It has estimatedthe market’s performance over the period from 2018 to 2026 on the basis of the key trends and market dynamics. It also offers analyses of the main segments and each of the regional markets for fish farming across the world.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Fish Farming Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Fish Farming Market: Notable Developments
- The Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR) has announced to promote cage fish farming method, with an aim to boost fish production and, thereby fishermen’s income. This step is expected to bring in a change in Indonesian fish farming market, and, resultantly, in the market for fish farming in Asia Pacific fish farming.
Alpha Group Ltd., Cermaq Group AS, Fish farming Technologies Asia Ltd., Cooke Aquaculture, Marine Harvest ASA, Leroy Seafood Group ASA, Nippon Suisan Kaisha Ltd., Tassal Group Ltd., P/F Bakkafrost, and Thai Union Group Plc are some of the leading players in the global fish farming market. The key market participants are relying upon mergers, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships to remain in competition.
Fish Farming Market Dynamics
The significantly increasing food requirements has propelled the global fish farming market to a great extent. Governments in various countries are promoting cage and fresh water fish farming match up the growing demand for food, which is reflecting positively on this market. Moreover, the ongoing technological advancements in fishing equipment and rising efforts to boost aqua farming, is also supplementing the fish farming market across the world.
In addition to this, controlled fish reproduction, chromosome manipulation sets in shellfish, and genetic improvement in finfish are likely to drive the global fish farming market in the years to come. The rising health consciousness and the increasing consumption of fish as the primary source of protein among consumers are also projected to support the market’s growth in future. However, the soaring temperature and augmenting levels of water pollution may hinder the growth trajectory of this market in the next couple of years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Fish Farming Market here
Asia Pacific to Remain Dominant Regional Fish Farming Market
Regionally, Asia Pacific has been leading the global market for fish farming. High population growth and a wide base of fish eaters are the key factors behind the growth of the Asia Pacific fish farming market. The advent of efficient fish farming technologies, such as intensive closed systems, has been assisting the fish farmers increase their profitability and has reflected positively on this regional market as well. Primarily, this growth has been driven by a significant rise in fishing activities in Asia countries, such as Thailand, India, Japan, and China. With this trend remain so, this regional market is expected to maintain its leadership over global market for fish farming in the next couple of years.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.