Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions Market - Introduction
- The traditional method of financial planning among enterprises is too slow so that enterprises can’t convert the business challenges into future opportunities. Financial planning and analysis solutions help to enhance the decision making power of management teams for the growth of a company. It helps to connect financial data, people, and business strategy to analyze the business opportunity to take financial decisions more quickly.
- Financial planning and analysis solutions include planning, budgeting, and forecasting of the financial status of a company also help in financial planning like specialty finance planning, and operation planning that helps in accelerating the response time in facility plans and expenditure plans.
- Financial planning and analysis solutions extract the data from annual reports, stock market filling, and media reports and uses advanced algorithms with data analytics tools to generate financial planning reports for more profitability.
- Most companies from different industries are adopting financial planning and analysis solutions to improve the decision making and performance of business operations by collaborating with advanced financial tools.
Click Here to Read More about Market Growth of Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions
Key Drivers of the Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions Market
- Increasing adoption by enterprises of financial tools for reliable financial reports and insights for effective decision making is expected to drive the financial planning and analysis solutions market.
- Investors are collaborating with financial risk management solution companies to consolidate their position in the market and provide advanced solutions in financial planning and analysis solutions. This is expected to offer significant opportunities to solution providers of financial planning and analysis solutions.
High cost of financial planning solutions and lack of skilled workforce expected to hinder the market
- Budget constraints and limitations on IT spending on advanced technology among small and medium enterprises is likely to restrain the growth of the financial planning and analysis solutions market.
- Lack of skilled workforce in enterprises leads to the requirement for training to implement the software solutions to obtain better results, which increases the overall cost of the solutions. This, in turn, is also expected to hamper the financial planning and analysis solutions market.
Click here to read more about market dynamics
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions Market
- Companies are adopting digitalization of business processes due to the lockdown measures and to provide user-friendly and more reliable platforms to manage business activities. Large companies are adopting financial planning and analysis solutions to maintain their financial position for sustainability during the lockdown period by deciding on future investment. Furthermore, the ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to boost the demand for financial planning and analysis solutions among large enterprises during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global financial planning and analysis solutions market due to an increase in adoption of financial tools for data mining and data analysis of financial records to reduce operational expenses.
- The financial planning and analysis solutions market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide solutions across the region and also due to the increasing adoption of financial digital platforms by companies in Asia Pacific.
Click here to read more about market share by company, 2019
Key Players Operating in the Global Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions Market
- Oracle Corporation
Oracle Corporation is a U.S. based information technology company. The company provides applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. It has three business segments: Cloud and Licensing, Hardware, and Services. Oracle Corporation offers solutions in artificial intelligence, application integration, Internet of Things, enterprise planning & budgeting cloud solutions, asset-liability management solution, and mobile campaign manager.
- Anaplan, Inc.
Anaplan, Inc. is a global provider of financial solutions to businesses. It offers solutions in finance, sales, supply chain, workforce, and marketing sectors to improve the performance of companies. It also offers planning, budgeting, and forecasting tools to improve the financial decision making of companies.
Other key players operating in the global financial planning and analysis solutions market include Planful, Inc., SAP SE, Workday, Inc., Datamatics Global Services Limited., IBM Corporation, and Fluxo, Inc.
Global Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions Market, by Deployment
Global Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
Global Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Financial Risk Management Solutions
- Financial Planning Operations
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.