Fiber Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing: Introduction
- Fiber Reinforced plastics are a type of composite plastics made of a matrix or binding components reinforced by a fiber material. The process consist of two steps: making the fibrous material and bonding the material with a polymer plastic.
Key Drivers of Fiber Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Market
- Rise in demand for light weight vehicles due to enactment of stringent emission norms across the globe is likely to increase the demand for fiber reinforced plastic products, which in turn is likely to boost the fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing market across the globe. Rise in demand for fiber reinforced plastic in aerospace and defense industries is anticipated to boost the fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing market across the globe.
- Rise in awareness about environment protection across the globe is estimated to drive the global fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing market during the forecast period. Rise in demand for electric vehicles across the globe is further increasing the popularity of light weight products in the vehicle. Rapid expansion of small- and medium-scale industries across the globe, where demand for fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing machines is high, is likely to propel the fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing market across the globe. Major manufacturing industries shut down their production plants due to widespread of the coronavirus pandemic, which led to the decline in revenues of these companies. This is likely to pose a challenge in adopting fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing machines
Europe & Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing market due to a rise in the demand for light weight products across the globe. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as Tier-1 suppliers, who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the plastic manufacturing machines, which is likely to propel the fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing market across the globe
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rise in government investment to establish manufacturing industries in the region is likely to fuel the use of fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing machines. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to boost the fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Fiber Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Market
The global fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the fiber reinforced plastic manufacturing market are:
- Jushi Group
- AGY Holding
- PPG Industries
- Owen Corning
- Taishan Fiberglass
- Saint Gobain
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- Asahi Fiberglass
- BASF SE
- Binani Industries
- Cytec Solvay Group
- SGL Carbon SE
- Teijin Limited
- Toray Industries Inc.
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Market: Research Scope
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Market, by Resin Type
- Vinyl Ester
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Market, by End-Use Industries
- Aerospace & Defense
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Consumer Goods
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.