Fiber Cement Board Market: Introduction
- A fiber cement board, also referred to as a fiber cement siding, is made of cellulose fibers along with cement and sand. Fiber cement boards are durable and fiber-resistant construction material used as wall partition, false ceiling, external cladding, and lining material for residential and commercial buildings. The basic ingredients used in fiber cement boards are the same; however, the composition can vary for different manufacturers.
Key Drivers of the Global Fiber Cement Board Market
- Increase in preference for eco-friendly and durable building materials is anticipated to drive the demand for fiber cement boards across the globe. Fiber cement boards have been emerging as an efficient alternative to vinyl boards due to their eco-friendly properties and resistance to fire. Moreover, fiber cement provides complete protection from rotting and insects, unlike wood boards.
- Several architects recommend fiber cement boards over vinyl boards for easy handling and low maintenance. Rising popularity of fiber cement as a green building product is likely to boost the demand for fiber cement boards during the forecast period.
- The global construction industry is moving toward sustainable materials and focusing on the use of more flexible and durable building materials
Fiber Cement Boards Market: Key Segments
- The global fiber cement boards market can be segmented based on product, application, end user, distribution channel, and region. Based on product, the fiber cement board market can be segmented into shingle, sheet form, clapboards, and stucco or brick. Based on application, the market can be classified into indoor and outdoor. Based on end-user, the market can be segmented into residential and commercial. The commercial segment can be further categorized into hotels and restaurants, hospitals, corporate offices, and others. In terms of distribution channel, the market can be bifurcated into online and offline distribution channel. Key offline channels of fiber cement boards include company authorized distributors and specialty stores engaged in the sales and distribution of building materials.
North America Dominates Global Fiber Cement Board Market
- Based on geography, the global fiber cement board market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the fiber cement board market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the fiber cement board market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America fiber cement board market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Increasing investment in infrastructure development and residential construction is a key factor driving the fiber cement board market in North America. Furthermore, households in North America are increasingly preferring impact-resistant and easy-to-handle wall partitions.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key companies emphasize on the creation of inventive, reliable, and practical solutions through improved technology in order to cater to every specific need of customers and users around the world. Furthermore, companies are focused on product promotion at international and national trade fairs and exhibitions.
Some of the major companies identified in the global fiber cement board market are:
- Saint-Gobain Gyproc
- Vnext by Visaka
- Cembrit Holding A/S
- James Hardie Europe GmbH
- American Fiber Cement Corporation
- Trumark Group Ltd
- SHERA Public Company Limited
- Lato OJSC
Global Fiber Cement Board Market: Research Scope
Global Fiber Cement Board Market, by Product
- Sheet Form
- Stucco or Brick
Global Fiber Cement Board Market, by Application
Global Fiber Cement Board Market, by End-user
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Corporate Offices
- Others (Educational Institutes, Resorts, etc.)
Global Fiber Cement Board Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
Global Fiber Cement Board Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global fiber cement board market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.