Ferrite Beads: Introduction
- Ferrite bead is a passive component used to suppress high frequency noise in electronic circuits. Ferrite beads are also called ferried choke, core, ring, or block.
- These beads are usually employed with data cables and medical equipment in order to develop high-frequency noise suppression devices.
Rise in Demand from Automotive Industry to Drive Global Market Expansion
- Ferrite beads have major applications in automotive and transportation industries.
- The use of electronic toll systems, emergency communications systems, vehicle to everything (V2X) communication, etc. has increased with technological developments.
- These electronic devices release high frequency noise, which is controlled by ferrite beads. Hence, ferrite beads are increasingly being used in the automotive industry
- The above mentioned factors are anticipated to propel the growth of global ferrite beads market throughout the research study.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Cellular Assay Technology Segment to Lead Global Ferrite Beads Market
- In terms of technology, the global Ferrite Beads market can be divided into cellular assay, biochemical assay, in silica, and ex-vivo
- In the present scenario, cellular assay methods are widely used by industries in safety assessment, risk evaluation, and toxicity testing. The cellular assay method is mainly used to elucidate mechanisms of toxicity in a drug and its effect on a cell or a tissue.
Innovations and Product Launch to Offer Growth Opportunities
- As the global market is fragmented among several regional and international players, product differentiation became the crucial part for the players. The companies operating in global ferrite beads market are focused on research and development activities in order to achieve technical competence
- For instance, In August 2017, L-com introduced a new line of USB cables, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, integrated with ferrite beads. These cables are designed to suppress high frequency noise in an environment where high electromagnetic interface can harm USB connected devices.
- In May 2018, Murata manufacturing announced the launch of a new high impedance ferrite bead into their BLM03EB_SH series. This new ferrite bead is of 0201 inch size (0.6 x 0.3 mm) GHZ band, designed for safety and automotive powertrain applications.
- These initiatives taken by the key players are anticipated to create new opportunities for the growth of the global market in future.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Ferrite Beads Market”
North America to Lead Global Ferrite Beads Market
- The global Ferrite Beads market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. North America is anticipated to dominate the global market.
- The early adoption of technology is one of the major factor driving the growth of ferrite beads market in North America.
- Whereas, Asia Pacific is projected to show fastest growth during the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to rising economies in Asian countries including China, India, and Japan.
Key Players Operating in Global Ferrite Beads Market
Key players operating in the global Ferrite Beads market are:
- TDK Corporation
- Murata Manufacturing
- TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD.
- Wurth Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
- Fair-Rite Products Corp.
- TE Connectivity
- Pulse Electronics
- Hitachi Metals, Ltd.
Global Ferrite Beads Market: Research Scope
Global Ferrite Beads Market, by Product Type
- Chip Ferrite Bead
- Through-hole Ferrite Bead
Global Ferrite Beads Market, by End-Use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
Global Ferrite Beads Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.