Global Feed Premix Market: Overview
Increasing knowledge among cattleman and herdsman about the benefits of feed premix has largely benefited the growth in the global feed premix market. Feed premix provides nutrition to animals and improves the compound feed quality especially in weaning animals. Feed premix also enhances animal’s health and performance. Additionally, increasing focus on animal health to prevent disease outbreak and growing use of advanced technologies to develop feed premix is will further benefit growth in this market.
Another significant factor driving demand in the global feed premix market is growing preference for meat in various developing regions. Therefore, cattlemen are ensuring health of the animals. Moreover, growing preference for pet animals is also projected to drive demand in the global feed premix market.
Pertaining to the aforementioned factors, various other parameters are also discussed in the report. It includes geographical reach, competitive profile, segmentation, and ongoing trends in the market. All these information will help the key market participants to make better decisions to expand their business in the coming years.
Global Feed Premix Market: Notable Developments
Vendors operating in the global feed premix market are focusing on various organic and inorganic business development strategies to gain a larger share in the market. Acquisition and collaboration will also help them in stretching their presence in different regions. For example:
- Recently, Neovia has acquired Apligén, a Mexican company producing specialty feed, premix, and additives. This acquisition will expand Neovia’s premix business with high quality products and services and will help the company to meet the growing demand for feed premix. It will also benefit the company in expanding its presence in Asia Pacific region.
- A premix and nutrition subsidiary of DLG Group, Vilofoss sets an alliance with Indian milk and dairy product manufacturer Prabhat Dairy. The company is planning to launch a separate animal nutrition business. This agreement will help the company to strengthen its position in the animal nutrition market.
Other prominent players operating in the global market are AB Agri Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nutreco N.V., Cargill, Incorporated, InVivo Nutrition Et Sante Animales, Archer Daniels Midland Company, and DLG Group.
Global Feed Premix Market: Trends and Opportunities
As large number of livestock is lost due to various diseases and flu such as avian flu, due to which high importance given to health and hygiene of livestock is expected to create new growth opportunities in the global feed premix market. Thus, to ensure healthy growth of swine, poultry, cattle, one needs to ensure proper supply of feed provided to them that has mineral and vitamins percentage. Moreover, growing demand for chemical-residue-free and environmentally safe meat products, meat, milk, milk products is also projected to drive demand in the global feed premix market.
Growing Preference for Meat to Fuel Demand in Asia Pacific Feed Premix Market
Geographically, North America is held dominant share in the global feed premix market. However, the feed premix market share holding is likely to change in the coming years. Europe is also expected to show marginal rise in this market, as antibiotics used as growth promoting substance are banned in Europe.
Asia Pacific might overtake North America and hold maximum share in the global feed premix market. India, China, an Indonesia are major markets that will expand growth in the global feed premix market. Growing focus on animal health and wellness, several countries are making efforts in using advanced supplements. Moreover, increasing income level due to economic development and growing preference for meat consumption augmented demand in Asia Pacific feed premix market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.