Feed Mill Machine and Equipment: Introduction
- Feed mill machine and equipment are required to make poultry or animal feed pellets and they help in raw material receiving, batching, grinding, pelleting, mixing, sifting, cooling, packaging, and storing.
Key Drivers of the Global Feed Mill Machine and Equipment Market
- Rising trend of aquaculture is expected to boost the market in the coming years. Growing need for high quality feed from aquaculture and livestock industry is expected to have a positive impact on product demand.
- Rising number of livestock farms in developing countries such as India, Mexico, Brazil, and China is anticipated to create new avenues in the feed mill machine and equipment market.
Rising Awareness among Farmers about Benefits of Feed Processing Equipment Creates New Market Opportunities
- Increasing awareness about the benefits of processing machinery and equipment among farmers is likely to create a new avenue of market growth. Furthermore, rising investment by farmers to increase their overall sales volume is expected to indirectly impact the growth of the feed processing machine and equipment market.
Volatility in Raw Material Cost to Hamper the Global Feed Mill Machine and Equipment Market
- Volatility in raw material cost in machine manufacturing is expected to be a market restraint. It has been observed that average cost of raw material of feed machines such as steel and aluminum is volatile at the global level which may hamper the market growth.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Feed Processing Machine and Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Feed Mill Machines and Equipment
- Asia Pacific was the largest feed mill machine and equipment market in 2018. Majority of small and large scale players have strong presence in this region to cater to this market. Innovative technologies coupled with favorable government policies to boost agriculture is driving the market growth. China is the largest producer of feed mill machines and equipment in this region. Increasing developments in the livestock sector in the country coupled with high export opportunity of this product is driving market growth.
- North America is the second largest market followed by Europe in the feed mill machine and equipment market. High investment in product development in North America is fueling market growth. Key feed processing companies of this region are involved in the processing and production of different livestock products.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global feed mill machine and equipment market is slightly fragmented in nature. Majority of manufacturers are working on the development of single screw extruders as a result of its extensive usage in aquatic feed. Furthermore, key market participants are signing strategic partnerships and taking strategic merger and acquisition decisions to increase their global market reach. For instance, in 2017, MÜNCH-Edelstahl GmbH and Schutte-Buffalo signed a partnership to increase their product offering at the global level. Moreover, feed mill machine and equipment companies are investing in infrastructure improvement to compete in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global feed mill machine and equipment market are listed below:
- Buhler AG
- Henan Longchang Machinery
- Dinnissen BV
- HET Feed Machinery
- Henan Longchang Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Muyang Group
- B.K. Allied Industries
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Feed Mill Machine and Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Feed Mill Machine and Equipment Market, by Product
- Pellet presses
Global Feed Mill Machine and Equipment Market, by Type
- Mixed feeds
Global Feed Mill Machine and Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.