Federated Learning Solutions: Introduction
- Implementation and adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning technology in all verticals changes the overall shape of the market. Federated learning solutions is a new machine learning technique which can be used to train an artificial intelligence model.
- Federated learning solutions are used to solve the problem of building a machine learning model that utilizes datasets distributed cross-platform.
- Some of the key sectors which are adopting federated learning solutions include BFSI, retail and e-commerce, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, and energy & utilities.
- The global federated learning solutions market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to advancement in technologies and adoption of artificial intelligence across the globe.
Global Federated Learning Solutions Market: Dynamics
Global Federated Learning Solutions Market: Key Drivers
- Growing need to increase learning between devices and organizations is estimated to boost the federated learning solutions market during the forecast period.
- Rising need to ensure better data security and privacy by training algorithms on decentralized devices is projected to fuel the market during the forecast period.
- Growing need to adapt data in real-time to optimize conversions automatically is projected to fuel the market in the forthcoming years.
- Federated learning solutions help corporations to leverage a shared machine learning model collaboratively by keeping data on devices. This is estimated to boost the federated learning solutions market during the forecast period.
- Rise in need to enable predictive features on smart devices without leaking private information and impacting user experience is likely to propel the market in the next few years.
- However, lack of skilled technical expertise, interoperability issues, and system heterogeneity is anticipated to hinder the federated learning solutions market during the forecast period
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Federated Learning Solutions Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown and millions of employees are working from home for the first time, during this pandemic. The artificial intelligence or machine learning model has been applied to predict and analyse the growth of potential threats in countries across the world. Artificial intelligence plays a pivotal role in understanding the prediction of future reachability of COVID-19 across nations by utilizing real-time information. This is expected to continue during the forecast period. Hence, COVID-19 has a positive impact on the federated learning solutions market.
- For instance, in May 2020, OWKIN, INC. introduced COVID-19 Open AI Consortium (COAI). The COAI will enable advanced collaborative research and boost the clinical development of effective treatments for patients who are infected with COVID-19. For this, the company has used federated learning solutions to help healthcare organizations understand why drug efficacy differs from patient-to-patient, recognize the best drug for the right patient at the right time, enhance the drug development process, and improve treatment outcomes. This is projected to indirectly propel the global federated learning solutions market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Federated Learning Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global federated learning solutions market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global federated learning solutions market with the largest share mainly because of the presence of developed economies, such as the United States and Canada. The U.S. is a key market in the region due to the early adoption and implementation of federated learning solutions. Europe is also estimated to account for a notable market share due to stringent data regulations and focus on innovation through research, high focus on data privacy, and rapid technology infrastructure advancements among end-users.
- The federated learning solutions market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. The growing adoption of emerging technologies, such as Big Data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and IoT is projected to create lucrative opportunities for the federated learning solutions market in the near future.
Global Federated Learning Solutions Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the federated learning solutions market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Federated Learning Solutions Market Include:
- Nvidia Corporation
- Cloudera, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google LLC
- OWKIN, INC.
- Intellegens Limited
- DataFleets Ltd.
- Edge Delta, Inc.
- Enveil, Inc.
- SHERPA EUROPE S.L.
- Machine Learning Pte. Ltd.
- Secure AI Labs
- Lifebit Biotech Limited
Global Federated Learning Solutions Market: Research Scope
Federated Learning Solutions Market, by Application
- Drug Discovery
- Shopping Experience Personalization
- Data Privacy and Security Management
- Risk Management
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Online Visual Object Detection
Global Federated Learning Solutions Market, by Industry
- Retail & E-commerce
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Utilities
Global Federated Learning Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.