The global faucet cans manufacturing domain is set to develop at a sound pace in the times to follow. Use of these cans in the chemical industry is amongst the leading factors responsible for industrial growth and maturity. Furthermore, faucet cans are also used to store water across commercial and industrial units. Fire safety devices are also made from faucet cans, and this is an important driver of demand for these products. Advancements in laboratory research have also unravelled fresh opportunities for the manufacturers of various types of cans. The unprecedented need for storing chemicals and liquified materials in key industries has played a crucial role in solidifying the position of vendors.
- Faucet cans are manufactured from several types of materials. Metallic cans are in great popularity across the industrial sector, while plastic or fibre cans are used in the commercial and residential sectors. The ability of faucet manufacturers to design attractive products has propelled demand in recent times.
- The next decade is projected to witness increase use of faucet cans in medical research facilities. Fire safety kits also use faucet cans for storing fire suppression liquids and materials. The manufacturers of faucet cans shall tread along a lucrative growth track in the years to follow.
Introduction to the Faucet Cans Market
Faucet cans are dispensing systems designed to control the dispensing of flammable liquids in small sized containers. Faucet cans are available in the market in a variety of closing styles. A wide range of products are available for dispensing of flammable liquids. However, one of the key advantages of faucet cans is their ability to have control on the amount of liquid dispensed. Alternative solutions are relatively less efficient in comparison. Faucet cans are mostly used in lab environments and are kept on shelves. Storage and dispending of flammable and hazardous liquids must be highly regulated and the products should be compliant with mandated standards implemented by authorized organizations. The outlook for growth of the global faucet cans market is expected to remain moderate during the forecast period.
The Dynamics of Faucet Cans Market
Despite being a range of substitutes available in the market, faucet cans enjoy high preference owing to their efficient design. Therefore, one of the key factors for growth of the faucet cans market is the low threat of substitutes. Manufacturers of faucet cans differentiate their products on the basis of design and faucet style. Manufacturers of faucet cans are also focused on meeting the OSHA and NFPA code 30 requirements.
The buying power of buyers in the global faucet cans market is expected to remain high due to the presence of a relatively large number of manufacturers. Any lab having access to flammable liquids runs the risk of dangerous explosion due to exothermic reactions that are triggered by uncontrolled dispensing of chemicals. Faucet cans ensure a high degree of safety in labs having access of flammable liquids. Faucet cans are made available in a variety of capacities for a range of applications and requirements and can therefore be targeted for a wider scope of labs having different requirements.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Faucet Cans Market: Regional Outlook
The North America region is expected to be the leading region in terms of market size in the global faucet cans market. This is due to stringent rules and regulations for safety in labs. Several manufacturers have been trying to use an improved design by using patented faucets. The Europe faucet cans market is also expected to make a significant contribution to the global market. Germany is expected to lead in terms of contribution to the Europe market. The faucet cans market is likely to witness a spike in demand in the Asia Pacific region during the forecast period. China is expected to emerge as the leading country in the Asia Pacific faucet cans market as demand for such solutions is expected to increase in the coming years. Faucet cans are likely to having high demand in countries like the U.S., Germany, France, and the U.K., among others in the Western Europe region.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Gravity Flow Racking System Market: Segmentation
The defined scope for the global faucet cans market is as below –
By material type, the global faucet cans market is segmented as –
- Steel (Includes both galvanized and stainless steel)
- Plastic (Mostly High density Polyethylene)
*Brass and zinc are commonly used for the construction of additional faucets, but they have been considered in the study
By capacity, the global faucet cans market is segmented as –
- 1 gallon
- 2 gallon
- 3 gallon
- 5 gallon
Faucet Cans Market: Product USPs and Developments
Some of the key developments and notable faucet cans available in the market include –
- Faucet cans by Eagle have a valve that automatically closes in case the lever is not pressed avoiding leakage of flammable contents
Gravity Flow Racking System Market: Key Players
Some of the key participants operating in the faucet cans market include –
- Eagle Manufacturing Company
- Professional Paint Products, Inc.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.