Extruders Market: Introduction
- An extruder is a machine used to complete the extrusion process. Extrusion is essentially a process where materials such as plastic, dry powder, rubber, pellets, metal bars, and many more are put through a die to shape the material as per requirement. The extruder machine heats the product and propels it through the die to form the required shape using a series of barrels and cylinders. The market for extruders is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Extruders Market
- Food extruders, which employ consistent, regulated pressure and temperature to generate near-identical pieces, are used to manufacture a broad variety of useful goods by shaping diverse materials such as morning cereals, and snacks. Furthermore, food extruders are used to make pet foods and treats for the same above mentioned reason, and to ensure that the meals are consistent and of excellent quality. The global extruders market is anticipated to continue to rise in terms of growth throughout the forecast period because of the aforementioned factors.
- Extruders are used in a variety of industries to make a range of products. For example, use of extruder machines as catalysts which help in the production of high alumina, gels, kaolin carriers, molecular sieves, and more. In addition, rubber extruders are utilized to make extruded hydrogels, which are used in anything from contact lenses to replacement cartilage. This is likely to boost the market for extruders during the forecast period.
- End-use manufacturers of extruders generally require much larger, more sophisticated industrial extruders based on their operations and standards of the industry. Thus, extruder manufacturers have an opportunity to develop customized extruders based on the needs and purposes for which they are likely to be used. This is projected to help drive demand for extruders during the forecast period.
- However, the high production cost of extruders is likely to hinder the market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Extruders Market
- In terms of region, the extruders market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is predicted to lead the global extruders market and account for a large share of the market during the forecast period. The increasing number of production bases being set up by prominent market players of consumer goods, automotive, and industrial goods in the region is expected to encourage the demand and growth of the extruder market in Asia Pacific.
- The growing population, rapid industrialization and urbanization in developing countries, and rise in disposable income are factors which are further escalating the demand for extruders in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Extruders Market
- BC Extrusion Holding GmbH
- Davis-Standard, LLC
- Keicher Engineering GmbH
- Leistritz AG
- Milacron Holdings Corp.
- NFM / Welding Engineers, Inc.
- Presezzi Extrusion S.p.A.
- Shibaura Machine Co., Ltd.
- The Japan Steel Works, Ltd.
- Theysohn Extrusionstechnik GmbH
- USEON (Nanjing) Extrusion Machinery Co., Ltd.
Global Extruders Market: Research Scope
Global Extruders Market, by Product Type
- Piston Extruder
- Roller Type Extruder
- Screw Extruder
- Single Screw Extruder
- Twin Screw Extruder
- RAM Extruder
Global Extruders Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Goods
- Industrial Goods
- Others (Packaging, etc.)
Global Extruders Market, by Price
Global Extruders Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Extruders Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!