Extruders Market: Introduction
- An extruder is a machine used to complete the extrusion process. Extrusion is essentially a process where materials such as plastic, dry powder, rubber, pellets, metal bars, and many more are put through a die to shape the material as per requirement. The extruder machine heats the product and propels it through the die to form the required shape using a series of barrels and cylinders. The market for extruders is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Extruders Market
- Food extruders, which employ consistent, regulated pressure and temperature to generate near-identical pieces, are used to manufacture a broad variety of useful goods by shaping diverse materials such as morning cereals, and snacks. Furthermore, food extruders are used to make pet foods and treats for the same above mentioned reason, and to ensure that the meals are consistent and of excellent quality. The global extruders market is anticipated to continue to rise in terms of growth throughout the forecast period because of the aforementioned factors.
- Extruders are used in a variety of industries to make a range of products. For example, use of extruder machines as catalysts which help in the production of high alumina, gels, kaolin carriers, molecular sieves, and more. In addition, rubber extruders are utilized to make extruded hydrogels, which are used in anything from contact lenses to replacement cartilage. This is likely to boost the market for extruders during the forecast period.
- End-use manufacturers of extruders generally require much larger, more sophisticated industrial extruders based on their operations and standards of the industry. Thus, extruder manufacturers have an opportunity to develop customized extruders based on the needs and purposes for which they are likely to be used. This is projected to help drive demand for extruders during the forecast period.
- However, the high production cost of extruders is likely to hinder the market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Extruders Market
- In terms of region, the extruders market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is predicted to lead the global extruders market and account for a large share of the market during the forecast period. The increasing number of production bases being set up by prominent market players of consumer goods, automotive, and industrial goods in the region is expected to encourage the demand and growth of the extruder market in Asia Pacific.
- The growing population, rapid industrialization and urbanization in developing countries, and rise in disposable income are factors which are further escalating the demand for extruders in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Extruders Market
- BC Extrusion Holding GmbH
- Davis-Standard, LLC
- Keicher Engineering GmbH
- Leistritz AG
- Milacron Holdings Corp.
- NFM / Welding Engineers, Inc.
- Presezzi Extrusion S.p.A.
- Shibaura Machine Co., Ltd.
- The Japan Steel Works, Ltd.
- Theysohn Extrusionstechnik GmbH
- USEON (Nanjing) Extrusion Machinery Co., Ltd.
Global Extruders Market: Research Scope
Global Extruders Market, by Product Type
- Piston Extruder
- Roller Type Extruder
- Screw Extruder
- Single Screw Extruder
- Twin Screw Extruder
- RAM Extruder
Global Extruders Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Goods
- Industrial Goods
- Others (Packaging, etc.)
Global Extruders Market, by Price
Global Extruders Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Extruders Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.