Expeller pressed oil is obtained by using the expeller pressing method, which is a cost-intensive and simple method of oil extraction. The expeller pressing is a mechanical method that is used for extracting oil from the raw materials by squeezing them under high pressure. The difference between cold pressed oil and expeller pressed oil is that high temperature is used for the production of expeller pressed oil. Expeller pressed oil is used as a carrier in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry. Expeller pressed oil is obtained without any use of chemical solvents, and thus, does not contain any residue of hexane. Expeller pressed oil is used in various industries such as food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, dietary supplement, etc. Expeller pressed oil is more clean and pure as it does not contain any chemicals and has natural flavours and colours. Due to the increase in health-awareness among the consumer, the demand for healthy products is increasing. The consumer demand for clean-label products is increasing and is anticipated to boost the sales of expeller pressed oil. Expeller pressed oil is pure that is derived from a natural source, and thus, the manufacturers can use expeller pressed oil to develop healthy products and to attract health-conscious consumers.
Rise in Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases Boost the Sales of Expeller Pressed Oil
The increase in the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and weight management problems is expected to drive the sales of expeller pressed oils. According to the World Health Organization, in 2016, death due to cardiovascular diseases represented 31% of the global deaths. Also, in 2016, about 1.9 million adults were estimated by WHO as overweight. Thus, the rise in the occurrence of such disorders has increased the health-awareness among the consumers has increased all the world. The consumer is taking measures to maintain a healthy lifestyle are opting for healthy and natural edible oils to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol and decrease the risk of heart diseases and obesity. Thus, the demand for healthy edible oils is estimated to have a positive impact on the expeller pressed oil market.
Global Expeller Pressed Oil: Market Segmentation
The shortening powder market can be segmented on the basis of the product type as:
- Others (Hazelnut, Pecan, Pistachio, Macadamia )
- Fruit and Seed
- Others (Sunflower, Soybean, Canola)
The shortening powder market can be segmented on the basis of nature as:
The shortening powder market can be segmented on the basis of the end-use as:
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Functional Food and Dietary Supplements
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Foodservice/HoReCa (Hotels/Restaurants/Café)
The shortening powder market can be segmented on the basis of the sales channel as:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
Global Expeller Pressed Oil: Key Players
The global Expeller Pressed Oil market is evolving due to the growing demand for healthy edible oil. Several manufacturers are focusing on producing expeller pressed oil, due to increasing demand for pure and natural edible oil among the consumers. Some of the global key manufacturers and suppliers of Expeller Pressed Oil are Hain Celestial Group, Bunge Limited, No. 4 St. James, Centra Foods, Chosen Foods LLC, Healthy Food Ingredients, LLC, GloryBee, Wildly Organic, B.Kavitha Prop Ramkarthik Inc., and Pinetree Garden Seed. More industrialists and manufacturers are showing a strong interest in the production of expeller pressed oil as the demand for the expeller pressed oil is growing due to the increase in the number of health-conscious consumers.
Opportunities for Expeller Pressed Oil Market Participants:
The rising demand for clean-label products is estimated to create an opportunity for the manufacturers of expeller pressed oil. The manufacturers in various industries such as food, dietary supplement, beverage, etc. are trying to develop clean-label products by using natural and simple ingredients to attract the consumer base. Thus, the manufacturers can use expeller pressed oil in the production of clean-label products as it is pure and is available in many types that provide unique health benefits.
The expeller pressed oil market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the Expeller Pressed Oil market, including but not limited to: regional markets, packaging, and distribution channel.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Expeller pressed oil market segments and sub-segments
- Expeller pressed oil Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The expeller pressed oil market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The expeller pressed oil market report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the expeller pressed oil market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the Expeller Pressed Oil market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in expeller pressed oil market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the expeller pressed oil market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the expeller pressed oil market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.