Global Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market: Overview
The global Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) market will see a decent growth trajectory over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) will chart an upward curve, creating fresh growth opportunities– something market players would hustle to make the most of. Besides, it will lead to a higher market worth.
Major factors behind the stated growth will be increasing demand in the oil and field industry. And, there is also an increase in demand from the chemical end-use and transportation industry. The properties of ePTFE such as corrosion resistance, chemical inertness and thermal stability will also contribute to the growth of global expanded PTFE market positively. It is mainly because these properties fit the bill for PTFEs use in gaskets, seals, slide plates, vessel linings, drilling parts, etc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market here
Global Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market: Notable Development
The global expanded PTFE market is witnessing a slew of notable developments that are shaping the way market would operate over the coming years. A deep dive can be had in our upcoming report.
In 2018, Zeus Industrial Products expanded its operations in Aiken County by beginning a new facility for manufacturing. The aim seems to be tapping into growing European demand for PTSE. It also helps the company to expand footprint on the globe.
The global expanded PTFE market is slightly consolidated and prominent players in the market include W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (US), Donaldson Company, Inc. (US), Teadit (Austria) Zeus Industrial Products, Inc. (US), Dexmet Corporation (US), Phillips Scientific, Inc. (US), Rogers Corporation (US), Poly Fluoro Ltd (India), Markel Corporation (US), Shanghai Lanle Plastics Co.Ltd (China). Players are focusing on improving their products to keep an edge over competitors.
Global Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market: Key Trends and Drivers
A number of factors are at play, shaping the landscape of global expanded (ePTFE) market. They are influencing how growth will market the market landscape over the period. A glimpse is shared below.
- One of the biggest demands will be generated from the medical industry where it is used for human contact with body tissue but also in a number of medical devices. This growth in the industry is attributable to rising geriatric population, which is generating demand for both devices and human contact with tissue. It is expected that this population will be huge by 2050 – one in four people will lie in this age bracket (65 and above). Additionally, already in 2018, the number of people in the geriatric bracket surpassed the number of peopled aged 5 and below, creating history as in no other time has such a demographic shift been observed. Besides, in North America and Europe, one in four people will fall into this bracket.
- Growth in automotive industry will be steady despite an expected slowdown. And, as it grows, so will the demand for ePTFE. Also, it is important to note here that transportation as an overarching segment is witnessing increase in demand for Expanded (PTFE). As people experience higher purchasing power and grow in number at a considerable pace, need for transportation for both goods and people will only see an upward curve.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market report
Global Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market: Geographical Analysis
The Asia Pacific region will see a high CAGR and will be the fastest growing market over the forecast period. Besides, it will account for a large share of the market growth. The growth will be attributable to increased demand from chemical, medical and transportation industries. China is already in the process if scaling up its manufacturing. Other factors of growth include increase in investment in automotive industry.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.