Exercise Resistance Bands Market: Introduction
- Exercise resistance bands are elastic bands used for strength training. They are majorly used in gyms and fitness centers and help muscle activation during training exercises. The exercise resistance bands market is segmented based on product type, end-use, price, consumer group, distribution channel, and region. Exercise bands are also used for physical therapy to strengthen cardiac rehabilitation patients and in the treatment of muscular injuries. Easy and convenient usage and various advantages have increased the demand for resistance bands globally. Growth of the gym and fitness industry is expected to fuel the exercise resistance bands market across the globe.
Growth of Gym & Fitness Industry Expected to Fuel the Global Exercise Resistance Bands Market
- Growth of the exercising and fitness industry is expected to lead to increased usage of exercise resistance bands as they provide the necessary support to strengthen the muscles during training exercises. Nowadays, people are more aware about health fitness regimes and use fitness equipment for health benefits. Increase in the use of resistance bands due to growing exercising activities is likely to expand the exercise resistance bands market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Exercise Resistance Bands Market, Request for a Sample
Rising Demand for Cost Effective Products to Undertake Work-out Sessions at Home Anticipated to Drive the Exercise Resistance Bands Market
- Increasing adoption of physical activities at home has increased the usage of cost effective and comfortable products in residential spaces. Regular exercising improves the flexibility, mobility, and agility of a person’s body. It helps the person to be physically fit and increases the body strength. Various initiatives have been taken by health organizations to encourage physical activity among people across the globe. These factors are majorly impacting the exercise resistance band market, which is set to show an upward growth trajectory during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Exercise Resistance Bands Market
- In terms of region, the global exercise resistance bands market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes country-level analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America exercise resistance bands market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the exercise resistance bands market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the exercise resistance bands market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely to witness maximum demand for exercise resistance bands from 2020 to 2030, followed by North America and Europe.
- Growth of the gym and fitness sector is a major factor driving the exercise resistance bands market.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
Key global manufacturers operating in the global exercise resistance bands market are:
- Black Mountain Products Inc.
- Bodylastics USA Inc.
- Fit Simplify
- Perform Better Inc.
- Rogue Fitness
- Sequential brands group Inc.
- Performance Health, LLC (TheraBand)
- Xtreme Bands
- Fitness Anywhere LLC.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Exercise Resistance Bands Market: Research Scope
Global Exercise Resistance Bands Market, by Product Type
- Strip Exercise Resistance Bands
- Tube Exercise Resistance Bands
Global Exercise Resistance Bands Market, by End-use
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms
- Other (Sports Clubs, Physiotherapy and Healthcare Clinics, etc.)
Global Exercise Resistance Bands Market, by Price
Global Exercise Resistance Bands Market, by Consumer Group
Global Exercise Resistance Bands Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Sports Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Exercise Resistance Bands Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.