Global EVOH Films for Packaging Market: Overview
In the food packaging industry, utilization of materials that prolongs shelf life is vitalfor ensuring the safety of products and preservation of the taste of food. Global EVOH films for packaging market is projected to witness substantial growth due to increased demand for EVOH films in the packaging industry.
In an upcoming report on global EVOH films for packaging market, Transparency Market Research offers a detailed view of the market.The studyattempts to elucidateall the vital strategies of growth and dynamics of themarket. Italso analyzesprofiles ofthe leading companies that are operating in the global EVOH films for packaging market.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Global EVOH Films for Packaging Market: Notable Developments
The dynamics of the global EVOH films for packaging market have improved in recent times. Some of the leading developments pertaining to the market are mentioned below:
- Japanese chemicals company, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, made an announcement in May 2019 that it has planned to escalate its production of EVOH resin in the U.S. in anticipation of increased demand in the near future. At its consolidated subsidiary Noltex LLC, Mitsubishi Chemical will expand the production capacity of SoarnoL EVOH resin by 3,000 tons to 41,000 tons every year.
- In March 2019, Schur Flexibles Group made an acquisition of Scandiflex Pac AB, a leading Swedish packaging specialist. This acquisition will further reinforce the position of Schur Flexibles' in flexo printing and expand its platform across the Nordic region. Scandiflex Pac's emphasis on quality, sustainability, and innovation will complement Schur Flexibles.
- Dublin-based Smurfit Kappa has come up with a new innovative Thermo Bag, which is a barrier bag made from special coextruded EVOH and PE film. This bag offers oxygen and thermo resistance and is flexible.
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group, FLAIR Flexible Packaging Corporation, Schur Flexibles Holding GesmbH, Smurfit Kappa Group Plc.,Coveris Holdings S.A., and Kuraray Co. Ltd are some of the names to reckon with in the global EVOH films for packaging market.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global EVOH Films for Packaging Market: Key Trends
The following factors are expected to propel the growth of global EVOH Films for Packagingmarket:
Increased Demand from Food and Beverage Industry adds Impetus to Market
Global EVOH films forpackaging market is expected to derive traction from its widespread use in packaging industry, especially for the food and beverages to prevent contamination. The main quality of EVOH films for packaging applications is their excellentobstruction to the invasion gases, such as carbon dioxide, oxygen, and organic vapors. Such utility of EVOH films rendersthem ideal for atmosphere packaging where a specific type of atmosphere is trapped inside the package to help the food retain its freshness and quality.
Furthermore, the demand for innovative packaging solutions in the packaging industry to attract environmentallyconsciousconsumers is foreseen to further escalate the demand for EVOH films forpackaging. For instance, consumers in India are making a shift toward packaged oils from the traditional “loose oil” sold at grocery stores due to growing preference for healthy lifestyle and food safety. Typically, these oil pouches are a 5-7 layer-coextruded film, which is a combination of nylon or EVOH, tie-layer, and PE.
Global EVOH Films for Packaging Market: Geographical Analysis
In terms of region, Europe is estimated to exhibitimpressive growth in the global EVOH films for packaging market owing to high focus on innovation and resource efficiency in the packaging industry. Rapid strides made in e-commerce are expected to underpin attractive growth prospects of developing regions such as Asia Pacific.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.