Event Management Solutions Market - Introduction
- Event management solutions are playing a vital role systematic planning, implementation of events, and ensures best possible outcomes.
- Event management solutions facilitates end-to-end management of events, right from the tickets booking and registration, check-in, event promotions and reporting
- These event management solutions are being used for B2B, and B2C events, both
- In the current scenario, events forms an important part of marketing activities, as it helps to connect with the clients directly
- There has been continuous increase in the demand for live events, as the marketers are looking to divert the ways of strictly online experience with the clients into face-to-face interactions.
- Also, explosion of event related technologies and innovations are resulting in continuous growth of live events. Thus boosting the demand for event management solutions.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of the Event Management Solutions Market
Increased demand for systematic and automated approach by event organizers is expected to drive the demand for event management solutions
- Event managers are actively looking for solutions which can reduce the manual workload and enhance the productivity
- Event management solutions increases automation of various activities, across different stages of an event and ensure maximum outcome
- Event management solutions offers alignment of marketing, sales, finance and IT and various other departments to enhance coordination across various domains.
- Due to these benefits offered by event management solutions, the demand in event management market is expected to grow at a huge pace
Growing need to analyze and report the event outcome is expected to fuel the event management solutions market growth
- Event management solution offers a platform to analyze the outcomes of the event, in terms of number of clients reached, and various other returns being expected from an event.
- Event management solutions provides outcomes in a way, which helps the enterprises to understand success or failure of any event for further improvements.
North America to dominate the global event management solutions market
- North America is expected to account for notable share of the global event management solutions market during the forecast period.
- This dominance is primarily due to the presence of large number of enterprises in North American countries.
- The market in the U.S. is projected to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period, which in turn is anticipated to drive the event management solutions market in the region.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Event management solutions market in Asia Pacific to expand significantly
- The event management solutions market is expected to expand at the highest rate in the Asia Pacific region
- This is due to the continuous growth in enterprises and growing trend of event organizing. Also, growth marketing activities by enterprises in this region is expected to drive the demand for event management solutions to a great extent in the forthcoming years.
Event Management Solutions Market - Competition Landscape
The top five players are expected to account for 20% to 25% share of the global event management solutions market. A few of the key players operating in the global event management solutions market include:
- Gather Technologies, Inc.
- Aventri, Inc.
- EventBank, Inc.
- Profit Systems Inc.
- Hubb, LLC
Gather Technologies, Inc.: Incorporated in the year 2012, the company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. Gather Technologies’ offerings include event management platform for clients including restaurants, catering, wedding venues, multi-purpose, venues, breweries among others.
Aventri, Inc.: Incorporated in the year 1998, the company is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. Aventri is a cloud based software management company and provides various solutions including event management software, meeting management, attendee registration, e-mail marketing, survey solutions, and venue sourcing among others.
Global Event Management Solutions Market - Research Scope
Global Event Management Solutions Market, by Component
Global Event Management Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.