Evaporators Market: Introduction
- An evaporator is a device used in the conversion of a chemical substance's liquid form, such as water, to its gaseous form - vapor. In this procedure, the liquid is evaporated or vaporized into a gas form of the desired substance. A different type of evaporator can be used to heat and perhaps boil a product that contains a liquid in order for the liquid to evaporate. A heat exchanger, valves, manifolds, controllers, pumps, and a condenser make up an evaporator. The market for evaporators is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Evaporators Market
- Evaporators find application in a wide range of industries such as oil and gas, consumer electronics (air conditioning systems), foods and beverages, pharmaceuticals, and many more. The market for evaporators is likely to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to its extensive applications in various industries which will drive the market.
- Rapid population expansion has resulted in increased consumption of water and dairy products, which is a significant driver of market growth. The worldwide industrial evaporators market is projected to expand due to recent advances in the fundamental design of evaporators to decrease fouling and scaling. Another element driving development is the increased usage of evaporators in marine vessels to convert sea water to potable water.
- Manufacturers have an opportunity to target developing countries since these countries, particularly India, China, Brazil, and Bangladesh are witnessing rapid industrialization and urbanization, resulting in increasing demand for evaporators. Furthermore, increasing government initiatives to support industrialization in their respective countries to expand production and drive demand are expected to further fuel the demand for evaporators during the forecast period.
- Some evaporators are sensitive to variations in the dilute solution's viscosity and consistency. These evaporators may function inefficiently due to a lack of circulation. If the evaporator is being used to concentrate an extremely viscous solution, the pump may need to be replaced. All these factors are expected to hamper the evaporators market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Evaporators Market
- In terms of region, the evaporators market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share of the global evaporators market during the forecast period due to increasing demand from emerging countries across the region. Furthermore, growth in major industries in developing countries such as India, China, and Bangladesh is a major driving factor in this region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Evaporators Market
- ApolloXstill LLC
- Coilmaster Corporation
- Colmac Coil Manufacturing, Inc.
- ENCON Evaporators Company
- Equipment Manufacturing Corporation
- IGEFA WEINBRENNER Energy Solutions GmbH
- RELCO LLC
- SAMCO Company
- Schulz+Partner GmbH
- SMI Evaporative Solutions
Global Evaporators Market: Research Scope
Global Evaporators Market, by Product Type
- Natural/forced circulation evaporator
- Falling film evaporator
- Rising film (long tube vertical) evaporator
- Multiple-effect evaporators
- Basket type evaporators
- Plate evaporators
- Others (horizontal tube shell-side evaporator, etc.)
Global Evaporators Market, by End-use Industry
- Foods and Beverages
- Pulp and Paper
- Oil & Gas
- Waste Management
- Others (Consumer Electronics, etc.)
Global Evaporators Market, by Price
Global Evaporators Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Evaporators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!