Global Evaporative Air Coolers Market: Overview
An evaporative air cooler refers to a type of air conditioner that functions by deriving the power of evaporation to bring down temperature of the surroundings. In the process of evaporation, water is turned into gas. As it happens, the particles of highest energy leave the water first and then it results in a drop of temperature. The global evaporative air coolers market is expected to gather momentum due to its high energy efficiency and effectiveness over traditional air conditioners.
In comparison with traditional air conditioners, evaporative coolers come with two major advantages. These two major benefits of evaporative air coolers are sustainability and high energy efficiency. Both the benefits come from the fact that these air coolers make use of far less electricity than the traditional ones to function. As a matter of fact, the traditional air conditioners reportedly make use of as much as seven times more electrical power than evaporative air coolers. This disadvantage of conventional air conditioners is likely to open up the scope of growth for the global evaporative air coolers market in the years to come.
Utilization of less electricity indicates at evaporative cooler reducing the carbon footprint in the environment. It also means lesser utility bills, which makes it an economically feasible option for middle class people. This factor is likely to drive the demand for evaporative air coolers in the years to come. Furthermore, these coolers do not use any kind of chemical refrigerants and it uses only water. Therefore, these coolers are not harmful for the ozone layer.
Type, application, function, and region are the four important parameters based on which the global evaporative air coolers market has been categorized. Such dissection of the market comes with the purpose to offer stakeholders with a detailed and clear analysis of the global evaporative air coolers market.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Global Evaporative Air Coolers Market: Notable Developments
One of the developments that offer a glimpse of the market dynamics about the global evaporative air coolers market is mentioned below:
- In January 2018, the US-based Baltimore Aircoil Company launched Nexus Modular Hybrid Cooler in the market. This new cooler is one of the very first intelligent hybrid fluid, and plug-and-play cooling system that is made to optimize savings of energy and water and to simplify the design of the system.
Some of the prominent organizations in the global evaporative air coolers market include the below-mentioned:
- Fujian Jinghui Environmental Technology Co., Ltd
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Aolan (Fujian) Industry Co., Ltd
- De’Longhi Appliances S.r.l
- Seeley International Pty Ltd
- Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Evaporative Air Coolers Market, ask for a customized report
Global Evaporative Air Coolers Market: Key Trends
The global evaporative air coolers market is characterized by the presence of the following restraints, drivers, and opportunities.
Augmented Environmental Awareness to Makes these Air Coolers Popular in the Market
Evaporative air cooler is not a new concept, rather an old and common technology in the field of evaporative cooling. The commercial kitchens, warehouses, and residential sector comprise the major end use segments of the evaporative air coolers. The residential sector is likely to comprise one of the leading end users of the global evaporative air coolers market due to growing concern for the environment and reduced utility bills. Portable evaporative coolers are likely to gain more popularity in the residential sector in the coming years. The demand for stationery evaporative coolers is also expected to observe a surge in demand as they save space on the floor by getting installed on the wall. Furthermore, evaporative air coolers are priced economically, which puts it within the reach of a wider base of people and small-scale industries
Increasing popularity of evaporative air coolers that are powered by solar energy is estimated to come up as an emerging trend. Reducing price of solar powered evaporative air coolers and rising environmental awareness amongst people are likely to spell growth for the global evaporative air coolers market in the years to come.
Global Evaporative Air Coolers Market: Geographical Analysis
Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific have witnessed considerable change in the climate over the last couple of years, which has impacted the lives of people in these two geographies in more than one ways. The change in climate has resulted in soaring of temperatures in these two regions, which is likely to play a crucial role in the development of the evaporative air coolers in these regions. These coolers are economically priced, which makes these coolers popular amongst the vast middle class population these regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.