Global Ethylhexyl Cocoate Market: Overview
Also known as coconut oil, Ethylhexyl Cocoate is a personal care ester consisting of a mixture of fatty acids obtained from the dried inner flesh of coconuts. It is a common ingredient in many cosmetics and other personal care products as it acts as an emollient, acting to soften dry or rough skin and enhance its appearance.
In an increasingly outgoing global population, a sound cosmetic appearance is paramount for. In the year 2018, sales in cosmetics industry grew by an approximate 5.5 percent compared to the previous year. Hence, one finds a flourish in the cosmetic industry, and riding this wave of personal upkeep and maintenance is the Global Ethylhexyl Cocoate Market, which is set to witness increased growth over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, notes Transparency Market Research in its upcoming market report.
Global Ethylhexyl Cocoate Market: Competitive Landscape
The Ethylhexyl Cocoate Market has a large number of manufacturers marking its vendor landscape, making it fragmented and competitive.
The major players operating in the global ethylhexyl cocoate market are -
- Brenntag Nederland BV
- Eucerin (Beiersdorf)
- A&A Fratelli Parodi Spa
- Mosselman SA
- Independent Chemical Corporation
These players adopt various strategies to increase market outreach and penetration, such as mergers and acquisitions and a keen focus on research and development.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Ethylhexyl Cocoate Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Ethylhexyl cocoate market is growing at a significant rate due to growing healthcare concerns among an increasingly health conscious population. Also, with an increasing amount of disposable income now present with people, the cosmetic industry is set to create demand for ingredients such as ethylhexyl cocoate. A glimpse into growth factors is provided below:
- Contributions of skin care and cosmetics towards growth in the market are improving, owing to adversely changing environmental conditions, such as an increasing level of pollution. Growth in use of moisturizers and emollients has thus been observed to fight such factors that are having a negative impact on skin. This is pushing demand for ethylhexyl cocoate as a cleansing agent.
- Ageing population is a significant growth propeller in the global ethylhexyl cocoate market. This is leading to higher demand for skin care products, leading to increase in growth in the ethylhexyl cocoate market over the forecast period. It is predicted that by 2050, about 2 billion people in the world will be aged 65 and over.
Global Ethylhexyl Cocoate Market: Regional Analysis
Europe contributes to a large share of the total Ethylhexyl Cocoate Market. North America followed Europe in terms of market share. On a national basis, United States is the biggest cosmetic market in the world. It does not come as a surprise considering that people are more aware and disposable incomes are high. Besides, even in the North American region as a whole, presence of strong players is remarkable.
Increasing income levels in developing countries, particularly in those of Asia Pacific region, are pushing the cosmetics and personal care industry on an upward growth curve. It is pertinent to note here that Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the highest growing market in terms of volume and value and is expected to acquire a leading position in the market over the next few years. Leading economies in Asia Pacific such as India and China are expected to create great opportunities of growth for market players.
Middle East and Africa have a very small share in the Ethylhexyl Cocoate Market due to lower penetration of cosmetics and personal care industry.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global Ethylhexyl Cocoate market, ask for a customized report here
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.