Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market – Introduction
- Ethernet storage fabric provides optimum speed, flexibility, and efficient storage network solutions. Ethernet storage fabric operates on purpose-built switches, which provide a high level of performance, zero packet loss, and low latencies. Ethernet storage fabric possesses various characteristics such as high performance, intelligence, and efficiency. It provides high bandwidth, latest latency features, remote direct memory access (RDMA), and storage offloads.
- Ethernet storage fabric is easy to manage, deploy, and scale. Moreover, Ethernet is mainly used in datacenters, which converge all network and storage traffic within network-attached storage (NAS) and hyper-converged infrastructure environments on to the Ethernet. The Ethernet storage fabric removes the need of network depository and provides a single network fabric for managing the data. Additionally, with the help of advanced technologies such as VXLAN/EVPN, it will provide high efficiency for connecting with multiple datacenters.
- Technological development in Ethernet storage fabric have resulted in reduced virtualized workloads and storage traffic by automating network provisioning, monitoring, and management process. Moreover, it also provides security by integrating with cloud. Additionally, it provides remote workspace with scale-out storage and hyper-converged infrastructure environments. With the help of combined intelligence, it automatically discovers storage devices on the Ethernet storage fabric.
- With technological advancements for fast storage such as NVMe and 3D Xpoint SSDs, have decrease the fiber channel adoption and increases the Ethernet storage fabric adoption. Additionally, growing adoption of object storage and integration of public, private, and hybrid clouds have created a wide opportunity for the market.
- North America is expected to be a prominent market for Ethernet storage fabric due to the presence of developed infrastructure facilities and well-established market players in the region. The Ethernet storage fabric market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand due to the increase in the number of IT & telecom enterprises and rise in the adoption of advanced storage technologies in the region.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure
Ethernet Storage Fabric Market - Dynamics
Increase in Adoption of Ethernet Storage Fabric
- With technological advancements in Ethernet storage fabric, fiber channel adoption is decreasing while the adoption of Ethernet storage fabric is increasing. Moreover, Ethernet storage fabric can support any storage architecture or protocol, which includes a hyper-converged infrastructure with speeds from 1 to 100 GB per second.
Rise in Demand for Data Centers
- With the increasing number of enterprises, the amount of data is also increasing. This is driving the need for data centers and Ethernet storage fabric. Moreover, it is expected to drive the demand for Ethernet storage fabric market.
Need for Advanced Storage Solutions
- Upsurge in the number of enterprises and their data has led to the need for data storage. Thus, enterprises are adopting advanced storage solutions such as Ethernet storage fabric and big data. This is likely to create to new opportunities for Ethernet storage fabric market players.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market - Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market:
- Arista Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Mellanox Technologies
Ethernet Storage Fabric Market: Regional Overview
- North America is expected to be a prominent market for Ethernet storage fabric in the near future, due to increasing adoption of advanced storage technologies in the region. A majority of leading vendors of Ethernet storage fabric have strong presence in North America. The Ethernet storage fabric market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years, due to rising adoption of digitization and growing number of enterprises in the region. This is projected to augment the Ethernet storage fabric market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
- In Asia Pacific market lots of investments and technological developments are happening in the IT & Telecom industry, due which, it will boost the growth of the Ethernet storage fabric market.
Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market: Research Scope
Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market, by Device type
Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market, by Switching Port
- 10 GbE to 25 GbE
- 40 GbE to 50 GbE
- 100 GbE and Above
Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market, by Storage Type
- File Storage
- Object Storage
- Block Storage
- Hyper-converged Infrastructure
Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market, by End-use
- IT & Telecom
- Power & Utilities
- Oil & Gas
- Data Center
Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market
- San Fabric Market
- Network Attached Storage Market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.