Global Escape Respirators Market – Introduction
- Escape respirators are breathing apparatus which provide breathable air during emergency escapes and offer protection from inhalation of hazardous gases and toxins produced in the air. Escape respirator devices or masks regenerate air to be able to breathe properly and accurately while providing adequate amount of oxygen in areas where presence of harmful gases contaminates the atmosphere. Escape respirators are not manufactured to be used for general respiratory protection and do not provide any aid for respiratory diseases such as asthma and bronchitis. These respirators are required to be certified by national authorities such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration, a regulatory authority in the United States, etc. The user must read the instructions on the user manual in order to maintain safety during emergency exits.
Increased safety to workers in factories - a driving factor of the escape respirators market
- Workers in factories are exposed to the risk of dangerous chemical leaks of methane, hydrogen sulfide, or other dangerous gases, which pose a threat to life and property. Escape respirators are used intensively to minimize accidents in such industries and enable proper breathing in environments which are contagious and reduces the amount of oxygen level in the body. Escape respirators fulfil the need of supplying breathing air during emergency situations when workers require the most reliable safety precautions to escape from zones containing harmful gases. Escape respirators can start functioning within seconds to safeguard factory workers against toxic or oxygen-deficient atmospheres, thus generating higher demand for these respirators in the market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Escape Respirators Market, Request for a Sample
Portability, ease, and convenience - factors impacting the escape respirators market
- The respiratory equipment market is growing due to rising usage in industries such as aerospace, where escape respirators are required during emergency landings in water. In the rapidly growing healthcare and medical industry, escape respirators are essential during emergency situations to avoid inhalation of air contaminated with infectious micro-organisms. Escape respirators are efficient, comfortable, and easy to use in most industries and can be carried anywhere without much hassle. The equipment or devices are designed for portable air supply with minimum moving parts and maximum reliability. The share of escape respiratory equipment has increased considerably in the respiratory equipment market due to convenience, easy to wear attribute, and the characteristic of being carried discreetly.
Europe considered the dominant region of the global escape respirators market
- In terms of geography, the global escape respirators market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to strict safety norms and regulations in various chemical and mining industries in countries such as the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. Europe accounted for major share of the global escape respirators market in 2019. The market in Europe is expected to expand at a rapid rate due to increase in number of rescue measures adopted by governments, a growing aerospace industry requiring escape respirators, and a significant manufacturing base in countries such as the U.K., Germany, and France, which is projected to surge the sale of escape respirators in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period due to rapid industrialization, and widespread applications in maintaining safety against toxic substances (powdered chemicals, solvents, gases, and sprays) in China, India, Japan, South Korea, and other countries in Southeast Asia, which is projected to drive the sale of escape respirators in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Escape Respirators Market
Prominent players in the escape respirators market are expected to face intense competition during the forecast period. Major companies such as Honeywell International Inc., 3M, MSA, and Dpi Sèkur are focusing on manufacturing better quality products with a view to enhance safety, breathing apparatus with increase in oxygen levels, and products which can provide skin protection as well. Some of the key players operating in the global escape respirators market include:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Dpi Sèkur
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- EKASTU Safety
- Productos Climax
- ILC Dover
- Cam Lock Limited
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Escape Respirators Market – Research Scope
Global Escape Respirators Market, by Type
- Air-purifying escape respirators
- Self-contained escape respirators
Global Escape Respirators Market, by Carbon Content
- With active carbons
- Without active carbons
Global Escape Respirators Market, by Material
- Others (Neoprene)
Global Escape Respirators Market, by Price Range
Global Escape Respirators Market, by End-use
- Chemical Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Fire Services
- Medical & Healthcare
- Others (Energy & Utilities)
Global Escape Respirators Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Medical Stores/Drug Stores
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
Global Escape Respirators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.