Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analyzer: Introduction
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate analysis is a type of blood test used to measure how quickly red blood cells settle at the bottom of a test tube containing blood sample
- The erythrocyte sedimentation rate is a non-specific measure of inflammation in the body. The rate at which red blood cells sediment is noted for the detection of inflammatory diseases in patients. Higher the sedimentation rate, higher the possibility of presence of inflammatory diseases. If sedimentation rate is slower, then it indicates the presence of other blood disorders such as polycythemia, sickle cell anemia, and leukocytosis.
- This test is primarily performed to detect if a patient has inflammatory disorders such as arthritis, vasculitis, atopic dermatitis, and inflammatory bowel diseases
- Sedimentation rate analyzers are used to measure the sedimentation rate which provides results in a few seconds. The three basic types of sedimentation rate analyzer are: automated, semi-automatic, and manual.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analyzer Market Report
Global Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analyzer Market: Key Drivers
- The global erythrocyte sedimentation rate analyzer market is primarily driven by high prevalence and increase in incidence rate of inflammatory disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel diseases, osteoarthritis, atopic dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- An estimated 7.5 million people are affected by inflammatory bowel disease across the globe. Moreover, the global prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis is 3 cases per 10,000 population. The global prevalence of psoriasis is around 125 million. Hence, large number of people suffering from inflammatory disorders is one of the key factors likely to drive the global erythrocyte sedimentation rate analyzer market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, technological advancements in sedimentation analyzer devices, rapidly expanding health care infrastructure in developing countries, and geographic expansion of top players to tap emerging markets are likely to propel the global market during the forecast period.
Automatic Erythrocyte Analyzers Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on product type, the global erythrocyte sedimentation rate analyzer market can be divided into automatic erythrocyte analyzer, semi-automatic erythrocyte analyzer, and manual erythrocyte sedimentation analyzer. The automatic sedimentation rate analyzer segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Advantages offered by automatic sedimentation analyzers such as reduced turnaround time, less manual operations, more accurate & precise outcomes, and overall improved work efficiency are likely to contribute to dominant share of the erythrocyte sedimentation rate analyzers segment during the forecast period.
Diagnostic Laboratories Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of end-user, the global erythrocyte sedimentation rate analyzer market can be classified into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and academic & research institutes. The diagnostic laboratories segment is projected to dominate the global erythrocyte sedimentation rate analyzer market during the forecast period.
- Large number of diagnostic laboratories across the globe, large blood sample volume for testing in these facilities, and rapidly increasing number of diagnostic laboratories across the globe are anticipated to contribute to dominant share of the segment during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analyzer Market to Grow at Rapid Pace
- In terms of region, the global erythrocyte sedimentation rate analyzer market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. However, the region is anticipated to lose market share by 2027.
- High prevalence of hematological disorders among people in the U.S., technological advancements in erythrocyte sedimentation analyzers, and rise in demand for automatic erythrocyte sedimentation analyzer factors are likely to drive the market in North America from 2019 to 2027
- The erythrocyte sedimentation rate analyzer market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increase in the number of patients with hematological disorders in densely populated countries such as India, China, and South Korea, rapidly growing medical laboratory industry, and overall improving health care infrastructure
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analyzer Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global erythrocyte sedimentation rate analyzer market is highly consolidated, with a small number of leading players accounting for major share of the market in respective regions. Key players operating in the global erythrocyte sedimentation rate analyzer market are:
- Sysmex Corporation
- TRANSASIA Bio Medicals Ltd.
- Diesse Diagnostica Senese Spa
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Danaher Corporation)
- ALCOR Scientific, Inc.
- Perlong Medical
- BPC Biosed Srl
- Caretium Medical Instruments Co. Limited
- Vital Diagnostics
Global Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analyzer Market: Research Scope
Global Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analyzer Market, by Product Type
- Automatic Sedimentation Rate Analyzer
- Semi-automatic Sedimentation Rate Analyzer
- Manual Sedimentation Rate Analyzer
Global Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analyzer Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
Global Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analyzer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.