Environmental Remediation Market: Introduction
- Pollutants such as greenhouse gases, toxic chemicals, particulate matter, oil spills, radioactive contaminants, plastic waste, and other types of trash, are released into the soil, air, and water (including groundwater) as a result of activities such as mining, drilling, deforestation, chemical processing, agriculture (using pesticides and fertilizers), and manufacturing. The removal of pollutants or contaminants from environmental media such as soil, groundwater, sediment, or surface water is referred to as environmental remediation. Environmental remediation is performed to reclaim polluted areas when there is a risk of environmental harm or human health. The environmental remediation market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Environmental Remediation Market
- Increasing government initiatives for environmental protection around the world, particularly in developed countries, growing focus on the development of environment friendly industries, and rapid industrialization and urbanization in developing countries, are all expected to fuel demand for environmental remediation during the forecast period. Furthermore, in the midst of COVID-19, the development of innovative remediation technologies, as well as the continued expansion of the oil and gas industry, creates a significant need for environmental remediation for efficient industrial operations.
- Some of the important drivers of soil remediation are high demand for land, stricter regulatory policies, and corporate responsibilities, among others. Contaminants or pollutants found in groundwater cover a broad range of physical, organic chemical, inorganic chemical, bacteriological, and radioactive parameters and have resulted in increase in groundwater remediation. The above factors are expected to drive the environmental remediation market during the forecast period.
- However, adoption of environmental protection regulations are time consuming and require heavy investments and incur huge costs. These factors are expected to hamper the environmental remediation market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific and North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Environmental Remediation Market
- In terms of region, the environmental remediation market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share in the environmental remediation market during the forecast period. Increasing industrialization and urbanization, rise in consumption of oil and gas, growing population, and the adoption of government regulations for environment protection in developed and developing countries are expected to drive the environmental remediation market in the region during the forecast period.
- On the other hand, the environmental remediation market in North America is also projected to expand at a considerable rate due to increased government attempts to limit pollution and boost the use of environmental solutions and services in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Environmental Remediation Market
- Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Dredging, Environmental and Marine Engineering NV
- Engineering and Maintenance Solutions Pty. Ltd.
- Entact, LLC
- Golder Associates Inc.
- HDR, Inc.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Newterra Ltd.
- Terra Systems, Inc.
- Weber Ambiental
Global Environmental Remediation Market: Research Scope
Global Environmental Remediation Market, by Environmental Medium
- Surface water
- Others (Sediments, etc.)
Global Environmental Remediation Market, by Site Type
- Public Site
- Private Site
Global Environmental Remediation Market, by Category
- Ex-situ Remediation
- In-situ Remediation
Global Environmental Remediation Market, by Technology
- Solidification and Stabilization
- Pump and Treat
- Natural Attenuation
- Others (Air Sparging, etc.)
Global Environmental Remediation Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil and Gas
- Others (Foods and Beverages, etc.)
Global Environmental Remediation Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.