Increasing consumption of energy in buildings for various electrical appliances and peripherals has developed the idea of using energy efficient materials in building construction. Energy efficient materials are largely used for thermal insulation of buildings as a result of which, demand for these materials is on the rise. Thermal insulation is the most efficient and effective way to improve the energy utilization and efficiency in the building. This method will preserve the indoor heat during winter while keeping the building cool from inside in summers thus improving comfort and saving energy. Some important factors which are necessary for energy saving potential include thermal insulation, efficient lighting system, insulation of windows etc.
The most common energy efficient material is fiber glass which is largely used in constructing energy efficient windows. Energy efficient materials industry has a huge market potential in developed countries of America and Europe however, this technology is expected to catch momentum in developing markets of Asia Pacific in near future owing to the increasing adoption of the concept of energy efficient homes. Energy efficient materials market is also driven by increasing consumer demand for operating various appliances and increasing standard of living. In America about 38% of total energy consumption is used for heating and cooling purpose in buildings while China accounts for 47.2% of total energy consumption.
Based on Type
- Mineral Wool
- Expanded Polystyrene
- Extruded Polystyrene
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments and major geographies. Geographies analyzed under this research study include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This research report provides complete analysis of
- Major market segments
- Current market trends
- Factors driving market growth
- Industry structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
Report also provides analysis of technological improvements in this industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of top market players. It provides review of micro and macro factors significant for existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Some of the key players dominating this market are PPG Industries, NSG, AGC, Saint-Gobain, Australian Perlite Pty Limited, Cornerstone Industrial Minerals Corporation, World Minerals Inc., BASF, Dart Container, INEOS Group, LG Chem, Loyal Group, Nova Chemicals, AGY Holding Corporation, Ameron International Corporation, Asahi Fiber Glass Co. Ltd, China Fiberglass Co. Ltd, Solvay SA, The Dow Chemical Company, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It provides overview of major factors responsible for driving and limiting market growth
- Report provides up-to-date analysis of latest trends in market
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
- It provides complete analysis of major competitors and their strategies
- It provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on industry
- Report provides clear understanding of key product segments and competitive environment