Global Encapsulated Flavors and Fragrances Market: Overview
The global encapsulated flavors and fragrances market is grown steadily over the years due to its potential applications in several industries. Encapsulation is mainly a technique where material is entrapped or coated within another material. The coated material is known as core or active material whereas the coating material is mainly called as shell. Flavors are sensitive and expensive products which are widely utilized as additives in food and beverages industry. For maintaining flavors’ stability and integrity for long term use, most of the flavors are protected and encapsulated. Moreover, encapsulation of flavors is mainly used for providing improved and uniform taste, increasing shelf-life, colorings, and enhancing protection from harsh environmental conditions. Encapsulation of fragrance is mainly used in the textile industry for manufacturing of perfumed suits. Such USPs are believed to drive the global encapsulated flavors and fragrances market.
From the perspective of the type of encapsulation procedure, the global encapsulated flavors and fragrances market is segmented into fluid bed coating, spray drying, glass encapsulation, and spray chilling/congealing. Among all these, spray drying accounts for a major share in the market as it is the most common and easy encapsulation method used in the fragrances and flavors. Such procedure involves an easy spraying of emulsifier on the food products. Thus, demand for spray drying encapsulation procedure is rising day by day, which in turn is also fueling demand in the global encapsulated flavors and fragrances market.
Global Encapsulated Flavors and Fragrances Market: Notable Developments
A few recent developments that may help in expanding the size of the encapsulated flavors and fragrances market in a big way include:
- Physico chemical process in encapsulated flavors and fragrances market is advancing rapidly with the advantage of manufacturing encapsulated fragrances and flavors of lesser size.
- Market players are acquiring various advanced techniques in product encapsulation for trapping the original flavor of the desired products. Such advancements in encapsulation technique promises to meet consumers’ demand for adding different types of flavors in bakery products.
- Countries such as Germany, U.K and the USA are focusing on improving their technology as well as the research and development facilities in the food and flavor encapsulation market.
Key players operating in the global encapsulated flavors and fragrances market include Cargill Foods, MANE, Sonarome, Premium Foods Co. LTd., Etosha Pan, and Clextral.
Global Encapsulated Flavors and Fragrances Market: Key Growth Dynamics
Rapid Expansion of Textile and Retail Industry Worldwide Augments Demand in Market
The key properties driving the growth of the global encapsulated flavors and fragrances include flavor and odor masking and accuracy in delivering nutrient. Encapsulation of flavors and fragrances are highly adopted in industries such as food and beverages, textile, and personal care. All such applications are expected to boost the global encapsulated flavors and fragrances market. Along with this, rapid growth in the retail and textile industry across the world is another factor projected to propel expansion in the global encapsulated flavors and fragrances market.
Furthermore, rapidly changing consumer trends, burgeoning population, and rising consumer expenditure on personal care and cosmetic products are also expected to fuel demand in the global encapsulated flavors and fragrances market. Apart from this, growing demand for packaged food and beverages due to hectic lifestyle is also believed to be driving the global encapsulated flavors and fragrances market.
Global Encapsulated Flavors and Fragrances Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, Asia Pacific is expected to lead the global encapsulated flavors and fragrances market as the region has seen massive industrialization within a short period of time. Rising per capita income, rapid growth in the pharmaceutical industry, and burgeoning population inclination towards purchasing cosmetics products could also be fueling growth in encapsulated flavors and fragrances market in this region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.