Embedded Automation Computers Market- Introduction
- An embedded automation computer is a specially designed system based on microprocessors. An embedded automation computer is used to execute a specific industry function in a major industrial processing system and production line. Embedded automation computers are a combination of software and hardware to achieve a unique industrial task and withstand different working conditions.
- An embedded automation computers can run at maximum efficiency, with low resources, and in harsh working conditions, which is not possible with consumer grade computers
- It is a cost effective way of accessing information or data to improve and optimize the automation operations. Embedded automation computers are used by different production companies to perform the automation process on various machines.
- Architecture of embedded automation computers are also compatible and integrated with Linux or Windows based software that is capable of managing and controlling more complex industrial tasks through the program
- Embedded automation computers are highly reliable and power efficient for defense, office automation, BFSI, manufacturing, and automobile sectors to perform multiple operations on automation systems
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report?
Key Drivers of the Embedded Automation Computers Market
- Increasing adoption of Industry 4.0 solutions or automation solutions to improve operation speed in manufacturing plants is expected to drive the embedded automation computers market. Embedded automation computers are cost-effective solutions for transportation and automobile sectors. Embedded automation computers are available in small sizes and are highly efficient to automate the processes and increase the production speed, which in turn is estimated to fuel their market growth during the forecast period.
- Rising demand for automation systems in automobile and manufacturing industry is expected to create revenue opportunities for embedded automation computer manufacturers.
Limited hardware life span and issues with memory capacity expected to hinder the market
- An embedded automation computers is specially designed for automation processes. It is made up of lightweight material which has a limited lifespan. These systems have specific memory storage capacity to execute the processes. The limitations in product life and memory capacity is expected to hinder their market growth during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers and solution providers are expected to offer technologically advanced solutions to increase the adoption of embedded systems in multiple industrial processes.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global embedded automation computers market
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the embedded automation computers market due to the growing adoption of automation systems on production lines to improve the process and efficiency of plants.
- The use of embedded automation computers is expected to increase in telecom, manufacturing, and automobile companies in North America, to increase the performance of telecom consumer products. The companies are adopting integration process for IoT technology with enterprise equipment to reduce the human interaction in processes. Increasing adoption of automation is estimated to boost the demand for embedded automation computers during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the rapidly expanding market for embedded automation computers between 2019 and 2027 due to increasing demand for IoT technology and automation systems to increase the efficiency of manufacturing plants. The expansion of the Asia Pacific market is also due to government initiatives to popularize automation processes in Asian countries.
- Key players of the market are expected to increase investment in embedded automation computers to differentiate their offerings and to maintain their dominance and position in the market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Embedded Automation Computers Market
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
Advantech Co., Ltd. is a global provider of industrial embedded solutions and automation solutions. The company provides designing and manufacturing services to the medical, gaming, retail, and transportation sector. It offers solutions in energy & environment, embedded modules, and industrial equipment manufacturing. The company operates its business through different business segments such as embedded computing, industrial automation, intelligent connectivity, intelligent logistics, and intelligent retail solutions.
- Artesyn Embedded Technologies, Inc.
Artesyn Embedded Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in the designing and manufacturing of highly reliable power conversion solutions. The company provides solutions to various sectors such as computing, communication, healthcare, and server data storage. It provides the solutions in AC-DC power suppliers, design services, software, and open compute platforms.
Other key players operating in the global embedded automation computers market include The Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Digi International Inc., Kontron S&T AG, Radisys Corporation, and Eurotech S.p.A. (Eurotech Group).
Global Embedded Automation Computers Market: Research Scope
Global Embedded Automation Computers Market, by Container Size
- Single Board Computers (SBC)
- Rugged Industrial Box PC
- Vehicle Computer
- IoT gateways
Global Embedded Automation Computers Market, by End-user
- IT & Telecom
- Aerospace and Defense
- Others (Consumer Electronics, Energy)
Global Embedded Automation Computers Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.