Embedded Automation Computers Market- Introduction
- An embedded automation computer is a specially designed system based on microprocessors. An embedded automation computer is used to execute a specific industry function in a major industrial processing system and production line. Embedded automation computers are a combination of software and hardware to achieve a unique industrial task and withstand different working conditions.
- An embedded automation computers can run at maximum efficiency, with low resources, and in harsh working conditions, which is not possible with consumer grade computers
- It is a cost effective way of accessing information or data to improve and optimize the automation operations. Embedded automation computers are used by different production companies to perform the automation process on various machines.
- Architecture of embedded automation computers are also compatible and integrated with Linux or Windows based software that is capable of managing and controlling more complex industrial tasks through the program
- Embedded automation computers are highly reliable and power efficient for defense, office automation, BFSI, manufacturing, and automobile sectors to perform multiple operations on automation systems
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Embedded Automation Computers Market
- Increasing adoption of Industry 4.0 solutions or automation solutions to improve operation speed in manufacturing plants is expected to drive the embedded automation computers market. Embedded automation computers are cost-effective solutions for transportation and automobile sectors. Embedded automation computers are available in small sizes and are highly efficient to automate the processes and increase the production speed, which in turn is estimated to fuel their market growth during the forecast period.
- Rising demand for automation systems in automobile and manufacturing industry is expected to create revenue opportunities for embedded automation computer manufacturers.
Limited hardware life span and issues with memory capacity expected to hinder the market
- An embedded automation computers is specially designed for automation processes. It is made up of lightweight material which has a limited lifespan. These systems have specific memory storage capacity to execute the processes. The limitations in product life and memory capacity is expected to hinder their market growth during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers and solution providers are expected to offer technologically advanced solutions to increase the adoption of embedded systems in multiple industrial processes.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global embedded automation computers market
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the embedded automation computers market due to the growing adoption of automation systems on production lines to improve the process and efficiency of plants.
- The use of embedded automation computers is expected to increase in telecom, manufacturing, and automobile companies in North America, to increase the performance of telecom consumer products. The companies are adopting integration process for IoT technology with enterprise equipment to reduce the human interaction in processes. Increasing adoption of automation is estimated to boost the demand for embedded automation computers during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the rapidly expanding market for embedded automation computers between 2019 and 2027 due to increasing demand for IoT technology and automation systems to increase the efficiency of manufacturing plants. The expansion of the Asia Pacific market is also due to government initiatives to popularize automation processes in Asian countries.
- Key players of the market are expected to increase investment in embedded automation computers to differentiate their offerings and to maintain their dominance and position in the market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Embedded Automation Computers Market
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
Advantech Co., Ltd. is a global provider of industrial embedded solutions and automation solutions. The company provides designing and manufacturing services to the medical, gaming, retail, and transportation sector. It offers solutions in energy & environment, embedded modules, and industrial equipment manufacturing. The company operates its business through different business segments such as embedded computing, industrial automation, intelligent connectivity, intelligent logistics, and intelligent retail solutions.
- Artesyn Embedded Technologies, Inc.
Artesyn Embedded Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in the designing and manufacturing of highly reliable power conversion solutions. The company provides solutions to various sectors such as computing, communication, healthcare, and server data storage. It provides the solutions in AC-DC power suppliers, design services, software, and open compute platforms.
Other key players operating in the global embedded automation computers market include The Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Digi International Inc., Kontron S&T AG, Radisys Corporation, and Eurotech S.p.A. (Eurotech Group).
Global Embedded Automation Computers Market: Research Scope
Global Embedded Automation Computers Market, by Container Size
- Single Board Computers (SBC)
- Rugged Industrial Box PC
- Vehicle Computer
- IoT gateways
Global Embedded Automation Computers Market, by End-user
- IT & Telecom
- Aerospace and Defense
- Others (Consumer Electronics, Energy)
Global Embedded Automation Computers Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.