Email Encryption Market
Email Encryption Market (Component: Software and Services; Server Type: Cloud-based Email Server and On-premise Email Server; Enterprise Size: Small & Medium Enterprise and Large Enterprise; and Industry: IT & Telecom, BFSI, Retail & Wholesale, Healthcare, Media & Education, Government, and Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
Press Release :
Increasing Focus on Minimizing Email Malware Attacks and Phishing to Bolster Market Growth
The email security landscape has witnessed constant evolution over the past few years and as per the current observations, the email encryption market is set to witness a major overhaul in the near future. The growth of the email encryption market was primarily being driven by privacy regulations that were curated in the 1990s and the 2000s, which leaves tremendous scope for improvement. The current email securing technologies are likely to be replaced with newer alternatives or witness major upgrades in line with modern day requirements. While current technologies fulfil basic security requirements, market players operating in the current email encryption market landscape are increasingly focusing on improving usability.
The increasing demand for secure communications is expected to remain one of the primary factors that is likely to drive innovations across the global email encryption market during the forecast period. The advent of new security solutions coupled with new protocols is anticipated to secure a safe passage for market growth for existing as well as upcoming players in the email encryption market landscape. The increasing need to minimize e-mail-based malware attacks, phishing activities, and spam e-mails is another major factor projected to accelerate the pace of development of new solutions.
At the back of these factors, along with the emergence of the digital era, the global email encryption market is expected to surpass the market value of US$ 25.3 Bn by the end of 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Email Encryption Market
Surge in Number of Internet Users to Drive Demand
Email encryption has gained immense popularity among business enterprises from several industrial domains in recent years, owing to increasing awareness pertaining to establishing a robust email security solution. As digital communication continues to become more secure, the uptake of email encryption solutions is expected to grow at a steady pace. The demand for end-to-end encryption to safeguard privacy and sensitive has spiked at an exponential rate over the past few years due to which, players involved in the current email encryption market landscape are likely to attract a sizeable number of customers in the upcoming years.
A number of software development companies has taken a leap onto the email encryption wagon train and expressed immense interest in drastically improving the current email encryption technologies. Although email encryption has garnered immense interest in recent times, analysts at the Transparency Market Research are of the opinion that there is a wide scope for improvement in the email encryption market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Market Players Focus on Adding New Security Layers
Data security and protection have emerged as one of the top priorities for business entities operating across various domains. With considerable rise in the number of data-based applications, end-to-end encryption has gradually become the gold standard for data protection and privacy across the digital communication space. A number of companies operating in the current email encryption market landscape are focusing on improving security features of their email services by adding new security layers to retain existing users and attracting a new customer base.
Over the past few years, major giants, including Google and Microsoft have announced that the companies are increasingly working toward improving security features of their email services. For instance, in 2018, Microsoft revealed that the company is set to integrate a new layer of encryption to Outlook– the company’s email service to prevent breach of data and other security lapses. Similarly, Google revealed plans of adding a new feature to the recent version of Gmail, which is expected to enable users to send e-mails to other Gmail users with an expiry date to the e-mails. Market players are projected to focus on streamlining email encryption and continue to find solutions in tandem with government as well as non-government organizations.
Shift toward Remote Working amid COVID-19 Pandemic to Increase Demand
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a moderate impact on the overall growth prospects of the global email encryption market in the first half of the forecast period. As business organizations continue to allow employees to operate from remote locations in the safety of their homes, there has been a demand for a robust email encryption solution. The significant rise in the number of e-mails that are being circulated in 2020 is another factor likely to generate considerable business for players operating in the current email encryption market landscape. The focus on minimizing phishing activities coupled with cyber-crime is likely to provide lucrative opportunities to the players operating in the current market landscape.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Email Encryption Market
The global email encryption market is expected to expand at a staggering CAGR of ~25% during the forecast period. The market growth is majorly driven by factors including growing awareness pertaining to the benefits of email encryption, rising number of phishing and fraudulent e-mails, demand for email encryption from various business entities of different industrial domains, and entry of new technologies. Growing focus on remote working amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is expected to provide considerable opportunities to the players involved in the current email encryption market landscape.
Email Encryption Market: Overview
- The global email encryption market is projected to cross US$ 25.3 Bn by 2030. The email encryption market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~25% from 2020 to 2030.
- The preferred mode of deployment for communication platforms across enterprises is shifting toward cloud. The major reason for the adoption of cloud-based deployment is the cost benefit in the long term.
- A report published by Cloud Adoption Risk Report, Skyhigh Networks states that 83.3% of email applications are already on the cloud. However, with cloud-based deployment, one of the major drawbacks is interference of the cloud service provider. Although there are highly regulated policies with regards to privacy of the data, lack of transparency of data is the fundamental constraint in the privacy of data which is shared through the server.
- Demand for email encryption is also increasing with major email application deployment on cloud to improve data security. Email encryption enhances the privacy of the data shared through the email. Cloud services are estimated to be the primary mode of deployment over the next five years for all industries, and with the increase in cloud deployment, the demand for email encryption is also expected to increase.
- It has also been found that 69% of businesses worldwide are currently running Windows 7, 5% run Windows 8, and 14% still run Windows XP, which Microsoft stopped supporting in 2014. This increases the risk of data breach.
- According to a new report from The Cybersecurity Imperative, annual losses from cyber-attacks averaged US$ 4.7 Mn in the last fiscal year 2018, with more than one in 10 firms losing over US$ 10 Mn
- Increasing concern over rising number of vulnerabilities due to cyberattacks on enterprises is driving the email encryption market
Email Encryption: Market Segmentation
- The global email encryption market has been segmented in terms of component, server type, enterprise size, and industry
- Based on component, the market has been segmented into software (boundary email encryption, gateway-to-gateway email encryption, end to end email encryption, and hybrid email encryption) and services (installation & integration; and consulting, training & support)
- In terms of server type, the email encryption market has been classified into cloud-based email server and on-premise email server
- Based on enterprise size, the global email encryption market has been segregated into small & medium enterprise, and large enterprise
- Based on industry, the email encryption market has been divided into IT & telecom, BFSI, retail & wholesale, healthcare, media & education, government, and others (hospitality etc.)
- In terms of region, the global email encryption market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. Initially, vendors across the ecosystem of email encryption were analyzed based on device and technology providers in the market.
Email Encryption Market: Regional Outlook
- Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the email encryption market by the end of the forecast period
- The email encryption market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness growth due to strong adoption of the cloud technology. The market in North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa is also expected to expand rapidly during the forecast period.
- The report provides in-depth segment analysis of the global email encryption market, thereby providing valuable insights at macro as well as micro levels
- Analysis of major countries, which hold growth opportunities or account for significant share has also been included as part of the geographic analysis of the email encryption market
Email Encryption Market: Competition Dynamics
- The research study includes profiles of leading companies operating in the global email encryption market
- Key players profiled in the report include
- Broadcom Inc. (CA Technologies)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- IBM Corporation
- McAfee, Inc.
- Micro Focus
- Microsoft Corporation
- Tenable, Inc.
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- Sophos Ltd.
- Mimecast Services Limited
- Proofpoint, Inc.
- Skybox Security, Inc.
Email Encryption Market – Scope of the Report
A new study on the global email encryption market was published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents a wealth of information on the key market dynamics including drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the email encryption market. TMR’s study offers valuable information about the email encryption market to illustrate how growth will discern during the forecast period of 2020-2030.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain as well as supply chain analysis, and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret the quantitative growth aspects of the email encryption market during the forecast period.
An extensive analysis on leading market players’ business strategies is featured in TMR’s study on the email encryption market. This can help readers understand principal factors to foresee growth in the email encryption market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on the qualitative and quantitative growth avenues for the email encryption market, which will guide market players in making apt decisions in the future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Email Encryption Market Study
- What is the scope of growth of email encryption providing companies across the globe?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the email encryption market between 2020 and 2030?
- What is the influence of the changing trends in technologies on the email encryption market?
- Will North America continue to dominate the market for email encryption?
- Which factors will impede the growth of the email encryption market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global email encryption market?
A unique research methodology is utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the email encryption market, and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the email encryption market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the email encryption market, as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during the interviews, which serves as a validation from email encryption industry leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the email encryption market with accuracy. The study also uses a top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment, and a bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on the future prospects of the email encryption market more reliable and accurate.
Email Encryption Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the email encryption market includes information divided into various sections ? component, server type, enterprise size, industry, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these sections of the email encryption market are discussed in detail.