Global Electronic Potting & Encapsulating Market – Introduction
- Potting is the process of filling a complete electronic assembly with a solid or gelatinous compound such as acrylic, silicone, or resins. Potting provides resistance to vibration and shocks. It also offers protection from corrosive agents and moisture.
- Encapsulation forms a frame around an object and fills the space between the frame and the object with compounds by using a reusable mold. The key purpose of encapsulation is to form a protective shell around the electronic assembly.
- Electronic potting and encapsulating processes are practiced more commonly to protect semiconductor components from atmospheric and mechanical shocks and damage. Embedding a component or a device in a resin compound secures an assembly and insulates it electrically so as to allow it to function as designed. Electronic potting and encapsulating helps in keeping dirt and other contaminants away from sensitive areas.
Focus on Durability of Electronic Components to Drive Global Electronic Potting & Encapsulating Market
- Consumers are more focused on the durability of electronic products, which promotes potting and encapsulating of electronic components. Consumer electronics products are more prone to external damage, due to improper handling of components. This results in faulty and damaged products. Hence, consumers demand products that are more durable and long lasting.
- Electronic potting and encapsulating offers various benefits such as low costing of shells and reusable molds, better electric insulation, and efficient performance in extreme environments. This drives the global electronic potting & encapsulating market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Lead Global Electronic Potting & Encapsulating Market
- In terms of region, the global electronic potting & encapsulating market can be segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The electronic potting & encapsulating market in North America is anticipated to hold the maximum market share, followed by Asia Pacific, during the forecast period. This is attributable to high adoption of electronic potting and encapsulating in the consumer electronics sector in these regions.
- The electronic potting & encapsulating market in Europe is expected to expand at a significant CAGR between 2019 and 2027. Middle East & Africa and South America are markets with high growth potential.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
Key Players in Global Market
Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for electronic plotting and encapsulating. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global electronic potting & encapsulating market are:
- Winmate Inc.
- Henkel Corporation
- Dymax Corporation
- LANTAS Beck India Limited
- ACC Silicones Ltd
- DOPAG India Pvt. Ltd.
- Parket Lord
- MG Chemicals
- EFI Polymers
Global Electronic Potting & Encapsulating Market – Segmentation
The global electronic potting & encapsulating market can be segmented based on:
- Potting Compound
- End-use Industry
Global Electronic Potting & Encapsulating Market, by Potting Compound
Based on potting compound, the global electronic potting & encapsulating can be classified into:
Global Electronic Potting & Encapsulating Market, by Application
Based on application, the global electronic potting & encapsulating market can be divided into:
- Power Supplies
- Ignition Coils
- Electronic Modules
Global Electronic Potting & Encapsulating Market, by End-use Industry
Based on end-use industry, the global electronic potting & encapsulating market can be categorized into:
- Consumer Electronics
Global Electronic Potting & Encapsulating Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.