Electronic pet training products are electronic devices used to train pets such as cats and dogs. Pet training products comprise a wide range of items from biscuits and treat to crates and collars. These days, electronic training products are highly preferred with the growing adoption of pets across the globe. Pet training products are useful and help to maintain the physical fitness of pets, thus prompting the growth of the electronic pet training market across the globe. North America and Europe have dominated the electronic pet training product market owing to the inclination of most people toward pet adoption. However, the market in countries in the Asia Pacific region such as India, China, Japan, and Australia are anticipated to show rapid growth rate due to increasing humanization of pets. Several brands of pet products are launching innovative products through newly developing online platforms to cater to customers across the globe. This factor is also encouraging demand for pet training products across the globe.
Electronic Pet Training Product Market – Competitive Landscape
The electronic pet training product market involves several international and domestic companies. Leading market players are focusing on further innovation in products and business expansion to expand their market share.
- Jolly Pets is continually focusing on the expansion of its product line with newly developed and innovative products to cater to a huge customer base across the globe.
- Growth in local players in the global electronic pet training market is expected to hamper the market growth. Local products are much cheaper compared to premium products which may reduce the sales of premium products. However, focusing on product innovation may reduce this effect.
Major players in the electronic pet training product market are making considerable investment in R&D facilities to widen their product portfolio to meet the changing customer preferences.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
KONG Company was founded in 1976 in Golden, Colorado, the U.S. Kong designs and produces lines of toys and training product for cats and dogs. It operates in nearly all countries of the world through an online and offline platform.
Chuckit Was established in 1998 and is active in manufacturing and selling pet toys and training products. The company’s product portfolio includes launchers, flyers, and many indoor products.
Jolly Pets was incorporated in 1994 as a subsidiary of Horsemen’s Pride, Inc. and has headquarters in Ohio, the U.S. The company’s product line includes tugger, chaser, balls, and boredom breakers.
Nylabone was established in 1955 by Glen Axelrod, President and CEO of the company. The company produces long-lasting edible chews, chew toys, and dental solutions for dogs of every age, shape, breed, and size. Nylabone has headquarters in New Jersey, the U.S.
Several international and domestic players are active in the electronic pet training product industry. These include Petsworld, Inc., PetSmart Inc., Pet Expertise, LLC, PetCareRx, J&J Dog Supplies, and others.
Electronic Pet Training Product Market – Dynamics
Change in cultural and socio-economic factors expected to boost the growth of the electronic pet training product market
Pet owners are treating their pets as family members due to changing cultural and socio-economic factors. This is anticipated to encourage the electronic pet training product market across the globe. The pets market is growing at a significant rate due to the rising number of nuclear families. This is also expected to boost the electronic pet training product market. Increasing disposable income of pet owners belonging to middle-income families is also expected to encourage the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Growth of online marketing and selling platforms supporting market growth
Online platforms have created several opportunities for manufacturers to cater to a vast range of customers across different regions. Interaction between manufacturers and final consumers is anticipated to grow through new devices and through social media usage.
Electronic Pet Training Product Market – Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the electronic pet training product market is segmented into:
- Beginner Training Products
- Intermediate Training Products
- Advanced and Trick Training Products
On the basis of pet, the electronic pet training product market can be bifurcated into:
- Others (Guinea Pig etc.)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.