Electrical safety gloves are rubber insulating gloves used by electrical workers for personal protection. These gloves have dielectric properties, good physical strength, and flexibility. The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) has laid down certain safety regulations to ensure the safety and performance of electrical safety gloves. Growing awareness about protecting the labor force from accidents that occur at the workplace is surging the demand for electrical safety gloves. Additionally, growing demand from different industries such as construction, automotive, and oil & gas is stimulating market growth. Technological development and product innovation are also anticipated to provide lucrative business opportunities for manufacturers in the future.
Global Electrical Safety Gloves Market – Competition Landscape
The global electrical safety gloves market has presence of several international players. Leading market players are focusing on the expansion of their business across the globe and product development with advanced technology and improved product efficiency.
- In February 2019, Ansell Ltd. announced acquisition of Ringers Gloves, a Texas based company and provider of specialty impact gloves to oil & gas and general industry segments. Ringer Gloves has a good portfolio of impact protection gloves. This will help to boost the customer base of Ansell with an expanded portfolio and strengthen its market position in safety products
- In October 2017, 3M announced the acquisition of Scott Safety from Johnson Controls. Scott Safety is a manufacturer of safety products such as breathing apparatus systems, gas and flame detection instruments, and other safety devices that complement 3M’s personal safety portfolio.
To Get Glimpse of what our Report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
3M Company is an American multinational conglomerate corporation working in the fields of industry, health care, worker safety, and consumer goods. Formerly known as the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company, 3M has 80 manufacturing plants in 29 different states of the U.S and 125 plants in 37 countries outside the U.S. It operates in 70 countries. 3M manufactures and sells safety products for industries active in road safety, worker and health safety, water quality etc.
Ansell is an Australian company, manufacturing protective industrial and medical safety products. Ansell operates in three major segments, including industrial, healthcare, and life science. Industrial segment comprises mechanical protection, chemical protection, disposable protection, and safety assessment. The company serves customers in a wide range of industries including automotive, chemical, food processing, machinery and equipment, metal fabrication, and oil and gas.
DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
DuPont is an American conglomerate providing scientific products and services. It operates around 189 manufacturing sites over 34 countries and has sales across 90 countries. Its Protection Solutions segment is active in industrial, construction, consumer, military and law enforcement, automotive, aircraft, and energy markets. DuPont merged with the Dow Chemical Company to create DowDuPont. Now DuPont is a subsidiary of DowDuPont.
Several international as well as domestic players operate in the global electrical safety gloves market. These include W.W. Grainger, Inc., UVEX Safety Group GmbH, Baymro Safety China, MSA Company, Honeywell International, Inc., and others.
Global Electrical Safety Gloves Market – Dynamics
Growth in demand for gloves from different industries
Rising industrialization and significant increase in demand for electrical safety gloves from different industries such as automotive, electrical and electronics, and power generation are anticipated to boost the electrical safety gloves market. Asia Pacific has several developing countries has showing a boost in these industries which encouraging the demand for electrical safety gloves.Asia Pacific is expected to be the major region for the global electrical safety gloves market in the coming years, due to growing demand from several end-use industries such as mining, automotive, construction, and oil & gas. North America and Europe hold considerable share of the global electrical safety gloves market owing to growing awareness about workers safety and strict government safety laws.
Consumer awareness and strict government regulations
Rising awareness about security and safety of workers is encouraging the demand for electrical safety gloves. North America and Europe are anticipated to show rapid growth in the electrical safety gloves market owing to strict government regulations and guidelines regarding using safety wear and its quality benchmarks. U.S. Department of Labor and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) have implemented an Act regarding the protection of worker health and safety across the US. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) provides a regulatory framework for workplace safety in the U.K.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report here
Global Electrical Safety Gloves Market – Segmentation
The global electrical safety gloves market can be segmented based on:
- Voltage Protection (Max)
- Distribution Channel
Global Electrical Safety Gloves Market, by Type
Based on type, the global electrical safety gloves market can be classified into:
- 500 Volts
- 1000 Volts
- 7,500 Volts
- 17,000 Volts
- 26,500 Volts
- 36,000 Volts and above
Global Electrical Safety Gloves Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global electrical safety gloves market can be divided into:
- Machinery & Equipment
- Others (Energy, etc.)
Global Electrical Safety Gloves Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global electrical safety gloves market can be bifurcated into:
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.