Electric Vehicles Speed Reducer: Introduction
- Speed reducer is a gear train between the motor and the machinery that is used to reduce the speed with which power is transmitted
- Speed reducers are utilized to reduce the speed of electric motor safely and efficiently in electric vehicles. They adjust the motor’s speed in order to provide torque needed by the wheels to rotate properly.
Key Drivers of Global Electric Vehicle Speed Reducer Market:
- Rising demand for electric vehicles in several countries across Asia Pacific and North America including India and China, is likely to drive the demand for electric vehicles speed reducers significantly. North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global market during the forecast period.
- Several key players manufacturing electric vehicles and components, such as differential gear box, shafts, reducer housing, are increasing investments in developing countries across Asia Pacific
- Use of high efficiency speed reducers can achieve significant saving in energy and drive the component cost. Furthermore, utilization of high efficiency reducer, such as gear reducers, can reduce the motor power consumption significantly. This, in turn, is likely to boost the demand for electric vehicle speed reducer across the globe.
Electric Vehicle Speed Reducer Market to Offer Significant Opportunities:
- Governments across the globe are focused on reducing greenhouse gas emissions from the automotive sector. Therefore, manufacturers of electric vehicle components are boosting investment in the production of electric vehicle components, which is likely to propel the electric vehicle speed reducer across the globe.
- Expansion of electric vehicles market is also expected to offer significant opportunity for EV component manufacturers of electric vehicle speed reducer during the forecast period
Regular Replacement of Motor Gear due to Friction to Hamper OEM Segment
- Components of the speed reducers, including motor gear, experience significant wear of surfaces that are subjected to friction. This results in low performance of the gearbox stages in the motor, thereby leading to frequent replacement of components of speed reducer. This is likely to hamper the OEM segment of the market across the globe.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Electric Vehicle Speed Reducer Market:
- China has the highest number of on-road electric vehicles in the world. Hence, the country likely to lead the electric vehicle speed reducer market. It is estimated that around 1.8 million electric vehicles are currently running on the roads in China. High preference for electric vehicles owing to their environment friendliness is likely to boost the demand for electric vehicles in China.
- The automotive industry in North America is expanding at a significant pace. Demand for electric vehicle for smaller interchange route is significantly high in the country. Availability of large consumer base and high preference as a mode of transportation, are key factors that are driving the electric vehicles market in the country at a rapid pace. Increase in number of electric vehicles is driving the demand for electric vehicles speed reducer across the globe.
Key Players Operating in Global Electric Vehicle Speed Reducer Market:
The global electric vehicle speed reducer market is consulted with top manufacturers across the global market. A few key players operating in the global electric vehicle speed reducer market are:
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- GETRAG FORD Transmission GmbH
- AVL GmbH
- HOTA Industrial
- Tsingshan Industry
- Aichi Machine Industry
- Magna International
- Zhuzhou Gear
Global Electric Vehicle Speed Reducer Market: Research Scope
Global Electric Vehicle Speed Reducer Market, by Type
- Single Stage
- Multi Stage
Global Electric Vehicle Speed Reducer Market, by Application
- Electric Vehicles
- Plug- In Hybrid Electric Vehicles
Global Electric Vehicle Speed Reducer Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.