Electric Recliner Market: Introduction
- An electric recliner functions with a motor, or chain of motors, to recline and adjust the direction of the recliner into a comfortable position, whereas a standard recliner uses a manual release control and the motion and weight of the user’s body to adjust the direction of the recliner for a better and comfortable sitting position.
- Electric recliners are mainly designed for people who struggle while opening and closing standard recliners or while standing up from a sitting position. Electric recliners have gained extensive popularity in the last couple of years.
- Moreover, in a few cases, recliners are counted as a medical device and the cost of the product may be covered by the insurance company.
Key Drivers of the Global Electric Recliner Market
- Increasing disposable income due to growth in dual-income households across the world is the major factor estimated to drive the demand for electric recliners during the forecast period. Moreover, consumers are increasingly using their household budget to improve their home interiors and exteriors; home furnishing, including recliners have become a symbol of lifestyle status. Consumers are looking for automatic options rather than manual options and therefore buying automatic products such as electric recliners which is expected to boost the growth of the overall market in the near future.
- Furthermore, individuals now check and purchase products online while on the move due to smartphones and rising Internet penetration. This is projected to be an opportunity to boost the electric recliner market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global electric recliner market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the electric recliner market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the electric recliner market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America electric recliner market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe holds the largest market share and is expected to hold the same position during the forecast period. This is due to increasing sale of premium, and custom-made & technologically advanced products in developed countries such as the U.K, France, and Germany.
- However, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period as compared to other regions due to rise in purchasing power and increasing number of regional electric recliner manufacturers. Countries such as China and Vietnam are projected to be highly profitable markets for electric recliners in the next few years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The electric recliner market is fragmented owing to the presence of few global and several domestic players. Also, companies in the recliner market are estimated to see growing demand for electric recliners during the forecast years due to rising awareness about technologically advanced and automatic operating products. Players in the electric recliner market are launching new products, both low cost and high cost. The overall market is projected to observe a surge in the trend of rising sales due to higher purchasing power in developing countries. This in turn is expected to drive the adoption rate of electric recliners.
In March 2020, Idus launched the Comfy Recliners Collection. The ultra-modern electric recliners have classic elements and come in vibrant hues such as white, black, and mustard.
A few of the key players operating in the global electric recliner market are:
- AM Furniture
- American Leather
- Ashley Furniture Industries
- Ekornes ASA
- Haverty Furniture Companies
- Kieraya Furnishing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Palliser Furniture
- Steinhoff International
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Electric Recliner Market, Request for a Sample
Global Electric Recliner Market: Research Scope
Global Electric Recliner Market, by Product Type
- Home Theater Recliners
- Multiplex Recliners
- Living Room Recliners
- Sofa Lounger Recliners
- Massage Recliners
Global Electric Recliner Market, by Type
- Single Seater
Global Electric Recliner Market, by Material
- Others (Half Leather, Leatherette, etc.)
Global Electric Recliner Market, by Price
- Low (Below US$ 500)
- Medium (US$ 500 – 1000)
- High (Above US$ 1000)
Global Electric Recliner Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Multi-brand Stores, etc.)
Global Electric Recliner Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.