Electric Parcel Delivery Van: Introduction
- Rise in use of e-commerce platform due to the coronavirus pandemic is likely to fuel the demand for electric parcel delivery vans
Key Drivers of Electric Parcel Delivery Van Market
- Growing consumer trend toward online shopping is driving the transportation of goods and commodities across the globe, which is likely to boost the electric parcel delivery van market across the globe. Rise in demand for vehicle electrification across the globe, due to enactment of stringent emission norms across the globe to reduce the emission of harmful gases from vehicles, is likely to further propel the electric parcel delivery van market across the globe. However, major governments across the globe are likely to ban diesel engines, as major parcel delivery van run on diesel, which is anticipated to increase the demand for electric parcel delivery van across the globe. This, in turn, is likely to boost the electric parcel delivery van market across the globe.
- Major food providers and restaurants are using autonomous electric vans for delivery of food, which is likely to fuel the electric parcel delivery van market across the globe. Rise in government investment to boost production of electric vehicles across the globe is also likely to propel the electric parcel delivery van market across the globe. Major vehicle manufacturers are trying to enhance the output of their electric vehicles and also four-speed transmission system, which is estimated to further drive the electric parcel delivery van market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global electric parcel delivery van market
- Europe is projected to hold for a major share of the global electric parcel delivery van market due to rapid expansion of logistics and warehouse industries across the region. Enactment of stringent emission norms to reduce pollution is also anticipated to augment the electric parcel delivery van market in the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Daimler AG who have major facilities that undertake research & development on the electric vehicle, which is likely to propel the electric parcel delivery van market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global electric parcel delivery van market due to an increase in production of electric vehicles across the region. Rise in transportation of goods and commodities across the region is likely to boost the electric parcel delivery van market across the region. Major e-commerce companies are heavily investing in the region for expansion of their business, which is projected to increase the demand for electric parcel delivery vans across the region.
Key Players Operating in Electric Parcel Delivery Van Market
The electric parcel delivery van market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the electric parcel delivery van market are:
- PSA Group
- Daimler AG
- London EV Company Ltd
- Fiat Automobile S.p.A.
- Ford Motor Company
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- BYD Company
- Tesla Inc.
- Renault Automobile
- Nissan Motor Corporation
- StreetScooter GmbH
- Volkswagen Group
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Electric Parcel Delivery Van Market, Request for a Sample
Global Electric Parcel Delivery Van Market: Research Scope
Global Electric Parcel Delivery Van Market, by Vehicle Type
- Light Duty Vehicle
- Medium Duty Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Vehicle
Global Electric Parcel Delivery Van Market, by Gross Weight
- 3.5-5 Ton
- 6-7.5 Ton
- >8 Ton
Global Electric Parcel Delivery Van Market, by Operation
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.