Global Eggshell Membrane Powder Market: Overview
There is a major shift noted worldwide towards natural product. This will lead to demand for eggshell membranes as both pharmaceutical and beauty industry embrace it whole heartedly. The idea behind the high adoption of this product is not just that it is natural but also because of properties such as high levels of hyaluronic acid, keratin and elastin. These are not just great for skin and hair bringing in the critical element of hydration and elasticity but also joint health as it is a source of dietary calcium, proteins, enzymes and acids.
Thus, it comes as no surprise that the global eggshell membrane powder market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate), translating to a notable increase in market worth over the forecast period of 2019-2027. Besides, as it is considered to be a ‘novel food’, the market is set to be propelled forward.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Eggshell Membrane Powder Market, ask for a customized report
Global Eggshell Membrane Powder Market: Notable Developments
The global eggshell membrane market is going through certain developments that are shaping its competitive landscape. These are also paving the road to growth over the forecast period. One such development is outlined below.
In 2018, Sandoz, a Germany-based company launched Sandoz Wellness Collagen. The product contains egg membrane protein. It also has hydrolysed collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and magnesium. It aids in proper functioning of bones as well as cartilage. With incidence of arthritis increasing worldwide, it is a step in the right direction with more players taking note.
The global eggshell membrane powder market is slightly consolidated and key players in the landscape include Microcore Research Laboratories, MitushiBiopharma, ESM Technologies, Biova. LLC, Ecovatec Solutions, Eggbrane (DEPP B.V.), KnuGroup, Eggnovo SL
Global Eggshell Membrane Powder Market: Key Trends and Drivers
The global eggshell membrane powder market is set to see significant growth, owing to multiple factors. Few of these factors are spelled out below.
- A rise in prevalence of arthritis is predicted over the forecast period. In United States alone, about 54 million (12.1%) adults have doctor-diagnosed arthritis. And, by 2040, this number is expected to be 78 million (26%) US adults. With numbers as high as this in one region, it can be stated without being presumptuous that the global eggshell membrane powder market is looking at a massive generation of opportunities between 2019 to 2027. Compounding this situation is the increase in geriatric population worldwide. One in six people will be over the age of 65 and in 2018, the world witnessed the number of people in this age bracket surpass the number of people below the age of five.
- High adoption in beauty industry will fuel the eggshell membrane powder market as advantages unveil themselves and demand for natural products rise tremendously. This is especially true for hair and skin products that benefit from the beneficial acids and enzymes the membrane powder is rich in.
Looking for customized insights to build your business for future? Ask for a report brochure here.
Global Eggshell Membrane Powder Market: Geographical Analysis
The region that is set to dominate the global eggshell membrane market is North America owing to an increase in geriatric population; one in six people will be 65 and above by the end of the year 2050. Besides, United States will see a heavy incidence of arthritis. The second most prominent region would be Europe, owing to presence of a huge number of ageing people, again.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.