Global Eggshell Membrane Powder Market: Overview
There is a major shift noted worldwide towards natural product. This will lead to demand for eggshell membranes as both pharmaceutical and beauty industry embrace it whole heartedly. The idea behind the high adoption of this product is not just that it is natural but also because of properties such as high levels of hyaluronic acid, keratin and elastin. These are not just great for skin and hair bringing in the critical element of hydration and elasticity but also joint health as it is a source of dietary calcium, proteins, enzymes and acids.
Thus, it comes as no surprise that the global eggshell membrane powder market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate), translating to a notable increase in market worth over the forecast period of 2019-2027. Besides, as it is considered to be a ‘novel food’, the market is set to be propelled forward.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Eggshell Membrane Powder Market, ask for a customized report
Global Eggshell Membrane Powder Market: Notable Developments
The global eggshell membrane market is going through certain developments that are shaping its competitive landscape. These are also paving the road to growth over the forecast period. One such development is outlined below.
In 2018, Sandoz, a Germany-based company launched Sandoz Wellness Collagen. The product contains egg membrane protein. It also has hydrolysed collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and magnesium. It aids in proper functioning of bones as well as cartilage. With incidence of arthritis increasing worldwide, it is a step in the right direction with more players taking note.
The global eggshell membrane powder market is slightly consolidated and key players in the landscape include Microcore Research Laboratories, MitushiBiopharma, ESM Technologies, Biova. LLC, Ecovatec Solutions, Eggbrane (DEPP B.V.), KnuGroup, Eggnovo SL
Global Eggshell Membrane Powder Market: Key Trends and Drivers
The global eggshell membrane powder market is set to see significant growth, owing to multiple factors. Few of these factors are spelled out below.
- A rise in prevalence of arthritis is predicted over the forecast period. In United States alone, about 54 million (12.1%) adults have doctor-diagnosed arthritis. And, by 2040, this number is expected to be 78 million (26%) US adults. With numbers as high as this in one region, it can be stated without being presumptuous that the global eggshell membrane powder market is looking at a massive generation of opportunities between 2019 to 2027. Compounding this situation is the increase in geriatric population worldwide. One in six people will be over the age of 65 and in 2018, the world witnessed the number of people in this age bracket surpass the number of people below the age of five.
- High adoption in beauty industry will fuel the eggshell membrane powder market as advantages unveil themselves and demand for natural products rise tremendously. This is especially true for hair and skin products that benefit from the beneficial acids and enzymes the membrane powder is rich in.
Looking for customized insights to build your business for future? Ask for a report brochure here.
Global Eggshell Membrane Powder Market: Geographical Analysis
The region that is set to dominate the global eggshell membrane market is North America owing to an increase in geriatric population; one in six people will be 65 and above by the end of the year 2050. Besides, United States will see a heavy incidence of arthritis. The second most prominent region would be Europe, owing to presence of a huge number of ageing people, again.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.