Market Outlook: Egg Yolk Powder
Egg yolk powder is made from dried pasteurized egg yolks or from spray dried pasteurized eggs. The demand for egg yolk powder is increasing at robust growth rate especially in food processing sectors such as bakery, confectionery, sauces and dressings, meat products, and others owing to the higher nutritional content of vitamins and minerals in egg yolk powder. Eggs are one of the most important ingredients in most of the food products and are used extensively in the food industry. In the food industry, bakery and confectionery are the major segments which account higher demand for egg yolk powder, followed by meat products and sauces & dressings. In addition, the demand for egg powder is also increasing among household and food service industry. The demand for egg yolk powder is rising as an alternative to whole eggs, owing to multiple reasons such as longer shelf life of egg yolk powder, ease of shipping and transportation of egg powder etc. In addition, the consumption of protein-rich egg yolk powder is becoming a part of the lifestyle of people, which is becoming one of the most easily available nutritional sources in the market.
Reasons for Covering Egg Yolk Powder Market as a Title
Over the past few years, the demand for egg yolk powder is increasing in comparison to whole egg powder. In the global egg yolk powder market, manufacturers of egg yolk powder are also focused towards offering variants of egg yolk powder as per its application in food products. Egg yolk powder is available in variants like high gel egg yolk powder and high whip egg yolk powder, which produce a larger density of the desired product, and can easily bind rapidly when mixed with other food ingredients. The ongoing trend of dietetic nutrition, the demand for egg yolk powder is high among consumers seeking a healthy lifestyle or production containing high nutritional content. Using egg yolk powder in the bakery, dairy, confectionery, meat, sauces and dressings, nutraceutical and others, meets the consumers demand in an eminent manner. Currently, North America and Western European market, represents a huge potential market, especially among bakery and confectionery products.
Global Egg Yolk Powder: Market Segmentation
On the basis of end use, the global egg yolk powder market has been segmented as –
- Food Industry
- Snacks & Ready-to-cook
- Ready Meals
- Meat & Fish Products
- Salads, Sauces & Dressings
- Dairy Products
- Nutraceuticals & Pharmaceuticals
On the basis of distribution channel, the global egg yolk powder market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Global Egg Yolk Powder: Key Players
Some of the key players engaged in the business of egg yolk powder are Rembrandt Enterprises Inc., Ovostar Union N.V., Pulviver, Ded-El Food, Adriaan Goede BV, Wulro BV, Venky’s (India) Limited, Agroholding Avangard, Sanovo Egg Group, Ovobel Foods Limited, Bouwhuis Enthoven, Igreca, Henningsen Foods (Kewpie Corporation), Derovo, Ballas Egg, Interovo Egg Group BV, Farm Pride Foods Ltd., and others.
Opportunities for Egg Yolk Powder Manufacturers
The demand for egg yolk powder is expected to increase at higher growth rates in the Asia Pacific and the Middle East and Africa regions, owing to the increasing demand among bakery, meat-based products, sauces & dressings, confectionery, and others. On the other side, in North America and Western European market, apart from high demand for egg yolk powder in the food industry, egg yolk powder also has significant demand among nutraceutical and pharmaceutical industry owing to higher nutritional content, quality, and ease of use of egg powder.
Brief Approach to Research
Our analysis will follow a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the egg yolk powder market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the egg yolk powder market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends in egg yolk powder market
- Detailed value chain analysis of the egg yolk powder market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study of egg yolk powder market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants in egg yolk powder market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants in egg yolk powder market
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in egg yolk powder market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.