Educational Apps Market: Introduction
- Education apps are the platform that is designed for learning. The main advantage of educational apps is anybody can access it from any part of the globe, with a good internet connection, smartphone or PC.
- Education apps comprise a digitally interactive education platform for learners and permits parents or professors to path a student’s development flow in the field of education.
- Educational apps offer an extensive variety of eBooks, virtual practice tests, audio and video lectures etc., along with one stop solutions such as online fee payment, attendance management, and live interactive classes with animation and 3D effect to make it easy for students to learn new concepts
- In most regions across the world, learning is being converted into a digital platform with the help of modern technology where students can learn from experts in the relevant field. The penetration of internet, smartphones, and electronic gadgets contribute to the growth of the educational apps market.
Educational Apps Market: Dynamics
Educational Apps Market: Key Drivers
- Growing demand for online education system and increasing consumer spending on digitalization is expected to drive market growth of educational apps.
- The educational institutes are adopting advance learning systems and software solutions to enhance the educational experience of students is expected to boost the market demand for educational apps.
- Education apps allows parents and teacher to track the progress of students or children, and solutions provider are offering educational contents with gamification to increase the awareness of edutainment module among the end users.
- The increasing penetration of smart devices among the students to design their own learning courses and content is expected to generate the revenue opportunity for solution provider of educational apps.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Educational App Market:
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is causing in economic slowdown, during this pandemic. Rigorous lockdowns across numerous countries resulting in temporary closure of education institutes is in turn boosting the demand for educational apps across the globe. The market growth in 2021 is likely to escalate compared to the market growth in 2020.
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Educational App Market
- In terms of region, the educational app market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The educational app market in North America is developed as compared to all other regions and the companies are also working on technologies which can make education apps more interactive.
- The educational app market in the APAC region is expected to expand at a prominent pace during the forecast period. Many mid-sized and startup businesses are raising funds and investing in the development of more interactive education apps due to the high demand in the region, subsequently, improving the educational apps market.
Educational Apps Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the education apps market with a strong presence. Rapid industrial progressions have created noteworthy prospects in the market. Players in the market are constantly aiming on developing technology advanced solutions for their customers.
Key Players Operating in the educational apps market include:
- Lumosity, Inc.
- Age of Learning, Inc.
- Duolingo, Inc.
- Edmodo, Inc.
- Rosetta Stone, Inc.
- BenchPrep. Inc.
- Fueled, Inc.
- IXL Learnings, Inc
- Dublabs, LLC.
- WiziQ, Inc.
- Lumos Labs, Inc.
- MentalUP, Inc.
- Nearpod, Inc.
- Zoho Corporation Private Ltd.
Educational Apps Market: Research Scope
Educational Apps Market, by Component
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Educational Apps Market, by Deployment
- Web based
- Mobile based
Educational Apps Market, by Operating Type
- iOS & Mac OS
Educational Apps Market, by Application
- K-12 Education
- Higher institutes
- Business institutes
Educational Apps Market, by End-user
- Education Institute
Educational Apps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.