Education Apps Market: Introduction
- Education app is a software application that includes numerous multimedia tools that are primarily designed to reinforce self-learning and virtual teaching processes. Education app is a digitally interactive learning platform, which allows teachers and parents to track the progress of the students. These apps also provide a wide range of online mock tests, eBooks, and audio notes along with other various features that include teacher-parent interactive sessions, online fee payment, and attendance management.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been a primary catalyst that has revolutionized the education industry. Governments of various countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease. This has compelled education institutions and organizations to employ educational apps in order to facilitate remote online classes, fun-based learning sessions, online attendance tracking, and parent-teacher interactions. Education app is one of the alternative ways to continue education during the COVID-19 pandemic. Educational institutes are also deploying AR and VR solutions during the pandemic for learning and knowledge management to overcome cognitive barriers. This is anticipated to create significant opportunities for the global education apps market during the forecast period.
Global Education Apps Market: Market Dynamics
- Rise in penetration of smart devices and Internet is expected to boost the global education apps market
- Increase in focus on competency-based education (CBE) is anticipated to drive the global education apps market during the forecast period
- Rise in digitization in the education sector and increase in innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, and big data are also estimated to fuel the global education apps market
- Growth in availability of wearable devices in educational institutions for providing real-time progress tracking and sensory-based learning experiences to students across the world is also projected to propel the education apps market in the near future
- Increase in competition to offer advanced educational apps is one of the major challenges that is anticipated to hamper the global education apps market
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Education Apps Market
- In terms of region, the global education apps market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to lead the global education apps market during the forecast period, due to the presence of well-established players that offer education apps in the U.S. and Canada to enhance interactive learning experiences
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share of the global education apps market in the near future due to the rise in awareness about education apps among students and educational institutes
Global Education Apps Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Education Apps Market
Companies operating in the global education apps market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to provide education apps. The global education apps market is highly fragmented, with the presence of numerous providers in developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global education apps market include:
- Age of Learning, Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
- BrainPOP LLC.
- BYJU'S (Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd.)
- Coursera, Inc.
- Duolingo Inc.
- Edmodo, Inc.
- Educomp Solutions Ltd.
- Edx Inc
- Google LLC.
- Khan Academy Inc.
- Lesson Nine GmbH
- Lumos Labs, Inc.
- Rosetta Stone Inc
- Vedantu Innovations Private Limited
- WizIQ, Inc.
Global Education Apps Market: Research Scope
Global Education Apps Market Segmentation, by Product Type
- Web Based
- Mobile Based
Global Education Apps Market Segmentation, by End-user
- K-12 Educational Center (Primary, Secondary and Higher)
- Professional Training Center
- Corporate Training Center
Global Education Apps Market Segmentation, by Device
Global Education Apps Market Segmentation, by Operating System
- iOS and MacOS
Global Education Apps Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Educational Android Apps
- Online Teaching Apps
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.