Eco-friendly Tiles: Introduction
- Eco-friendly tiles are generally made of renewable materials that help in reducing the impact on the environment by causing less waste production. These tiles are environmentally sustainable, as they are made of raw material and substances that are sustainable and non-hazardous, thus preventing pollution.
- These recyclable tiles come in varied colors, sizes, designs, patterns, shapes, and materials, and avoids wastage. Rising consumer awareness about eco-friendly and sustainable products is expected to propel the eco-friendly tiles market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Eco-friendly Tiles Market
- Eco-friendly products are gradually preferred by consumers worldwide in order to be part of the sustainable living movement. Manufacturers are focusing on research and innovation of such eco-friendly products which have no negative impact on the environment. This is expected to boost the growth of the eco-friendly tiles market.
- Stringent environmental regulations by governments, the growing popularity of green building standards, and eco-friendly tiles gaining popularity across the world due to low maintenance and better durability, are all factors expected to increase the demand for eco-friendly tiles across the world during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, rising construction activities due to an increase in population, disposable income, urbanization, and expansion of residential and commercial sectors coupled with adopting healthy lifestyles is expected to further fuel the eco-friendly tiles market during the forecast period.
- However, the high cost of eco-friendly tiles changes the buying behavior of consumers, which is expected to hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Eco-friendly Tiles Market
- In terms of region, the eco-friendly tiles market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The Asia Pacific region dominates the eco-friendly tiles market. One of the major factors driving the demand for eco-friendly tiles in the region is the increasing number of construction projects, and remodeling and renovation activities undertaken by households. The market in Asia Pacific is likely to be followed by the markets in North America and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Eco-friendly Tiles Market
- Ann Sacks Tile & Stone Inc.
- Arizona Tile
- Bedrosians Tile & Stone
- Crossville Inc.
- Ceramiche Refin S.P.A.
- Dal-Tile Corporation
- Marazzi Group S.r.l
- Terra Green Ceramics Inc.
- Villagio Tile & Stone
- Wausau Tile, Inc.
Eco-friendly Tiles market: Research Scope
Eco-friendly Tiles Market, by Material
- Others (Travertine, etc.)
Eco-friendly Tiles Market, by Application
Eco-friendly Tiles Market, by Shape
- Others (Hexagon, etc.)
Eco-friendly Tiles Market, by Design
Eco-friendly Tiles Market, by End-user
Eco-friendly tiles Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
Eco-friendly Tiles Market, by Region
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!