Global Eco Fiber Market: Overview
The demand in the global eco fiber market is rising at significant rate due to increasing environmental consciousness among people. Use of organic fibers supports development of conservative synthetic cotton like no use of pesticides or chemicals. This protects agricultural and environments from chronic diseases, help in generating larger returns for farmers, and improve water utilization. It also helps in reducing dependency on resources and results in increased biodiversity.
Moreover, rapid growth in textile industry especially in emerging regions such as China and India are the key areas that will drive demand in the global eco fiber market. Favorable government policies for producing bio-based products along with strict sanctions focused synthetic polymers are projected to have a positive impact on the global eco fiber market. There are also other parameters, on which the growth of the market depends such as regional growth, segmentation, strategies used by competitors, recent developments, and prevailing trends in the eco fiber market. These insights assist players and decision makers to take well-informed and better decisions.
Global Eco Fiber Market: Notable Developments
Vendors operating in the global eco fiber market are focusing on various organic and inorganic strategies to expand their growth potential and to get a firm hold in the market. Mergers and acquisition, partnership, and collaboration will also help them in expanding their presence in different regions. For example:
- Recently, a leading producer of man-made fibers Lenzing has launched a new product Tencel fiber, which is made from cotton waste fabrics. This product is likely to boost the circular economy solution specifically in the textile industry.
- New technology has been developed at the University of Helsinki and Aalto University, by using recycled newspaper, wood, old cotton, and cardboard to make fabric. The new fabric can also be recycled at the end of its life and help in reducing clothing waste.
Polyfibre Industries Pvt Ltd, Lenzing AG, US Fibers, Wellman Advanced Materials, Grasim Industries Ltd., Teijin Limited, China Bambro Textile (Group) Co., Ltd, David C. Poole Company, Inc., and Pilipinas Eco-fiber Corporation.
Global Eco Fiber Market: Trends and Opportunities
One of the remarkable trend seen in the use of eco fiber is that is widely accepted in numerous industries and industry players are also making persistent efforts to adopt these changes. For example, international companies like Patagonia, Nike, and Otto Group are shifting their focus on sustainability mainly to reduce waste, carbon emission, and energy. Moreover, recycled eco fibers have also earned huge popularity as it not only reduces harmful environmental effects but also ensures secured income and high premiums to the farmers. These changes across the globe and other out breaking steps taken by industry players are likely to augment growth in the global eco fiber market.
Supportive Textile Trading Policies to Bolster Growth of Eco Fiber in Asia Pacific
Geographically, Asia Pacific is expected to lead the global eco fiber market in the forthcoming years. Growing demand for high quality and sustainable garments, and rising popularity of environment friendly fibers lead demand of eco fiber in this region. Supportive government policies related to textile trading and rapid industrialization has made Asia Pacific major markets to expanding eco fiber market. China is likely to be the most preferred markets due to increasing online fashion in the country. Moreover, China is considered largest producer and consumer of eco-friendly fibers, which makes it more preferable market for the growth of eco fiber.
Reach of eco fiber in Latin America, North America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa are also described in the report. Of these, North America is expected to hold second position after Asia Pacific in the global eco fiber market. In North America, there is a high demand for cotton garments, which has resulted in advancements in fabrics. Nowadays, fabrics are induced with antistatic, antimicrobial, and antibacterial agents. These factors have boosted growth in North America eco fiber market.
Market segmentation based on geography:
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
This report gives access to decisive data, such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report include:
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments