ECG Sensor Market: Introduction
- Heartbeats are measured through the bioelectrical signals consisting of very low amplitude generated by specific cells in the heart (SA node). An ECG sensor monitors the electrical energy generated during the heartbeat. The difference in electrical energy is observed by the two leads and referenced to the ground signal.
- ECG sensors consist of electrodes, that connects the electrocardiograph to the patient’s skin and the patient’s heart beat signal is tracked.
- An ECG device on smartphones has made it possible for humans to track heart and other health related activities. The use of an ECG device through a smartphone enables people to monitor their health and pay attention to their heart beats.
- An ECG sensor patch plays a major role in advanced healthcare, as it aids in detection of early asymptomatic atrial fibrillation (AFib). The sensor monitor is based on various parameters for continuous monitoring of the heart rhythm in cardiac patients. Manufacturers are striving to discover new technologies in ECG sensors through wearable and mobile devices.
Rise in Demand for ECG Sensors in Electronics and Healthcare Industry
- Major parameters that drive the global ECG sensor market is the growing awareness of people about their health. Also, athletes and sportspersons being active with respect to their health, use heart rate tracking devices to monitor their heart beats, thus directly boosting the growth of the ECG sensor markets.
- The other supporting factors responsible for the growth of the ECG sensor market are that it consumes less power, is accurate, easy to integrate, and offers real tie monitoring of heat beats with the data generated.
- The increasing use of smartphones and other body worn sensors for heart tracking is anticipated to drive the global ECG sensor market. Also, various sensor based products are being developed to meet demands for these applications.
- Increase in usage of body worn ECG sensors and health tracking applications used on smartphones and other wearable devices, and the storage of ECG readings will lead to efficient understanding of heart rhythm disorders and cardiac behavior.
- The dynamic nature of heart rhythm and the wireless connectivity and portability of smartphone empowered ECG devices are expected to offer the public access to new diagnostics, monitoring, and screening of data, leading to the growth of the global ECG sensor market.
North America to Lead the Global ECG Sensor Market
- In terms of region, the global ECG sensor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America holds the dominant market share and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The US and Canada dominate the market. The growth is attributed to large-scale adoption of ECG sensors in smartphones, wearable fitness devices, and other wearable devices such as smart watches.
- Rising number of cases of heart related problems and increasing adoption of various ECG devices is driving the growth of the market.
- Significant growth in the ECG sensor market in Europe is being encouraged by the reducing cost of sensors and increasing adoption of smartphones. Growing awareness among consumers regarding fitness and easy availability of applications that track and monitor fitness are likely to drive the market.
Key Players in the Global ECG Sensor Market
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- MikroElektronika D.O.O
- Medtronic Plc
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
Global ECG Sensor Market, Research Scope
Global ECG Sensor Market, by Type
- Simulation Sensor
- Digital Sensor
Global ECG Sensor Market, by Connectivity
Global ECG Sensor Market, by Application
- ECG Machines
- Wearable Fitness Devices
- Patient Monitoring Equipment
- Research & Laboratories
Global ECG Sensor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.