E-boards Market: Introduction
- E-boards are similar to conventional boards except that they use an electric motor for speed control. E-skateboards have emerged as personal transporters during recent years. The battery that fuels the electric motor is mounted under the deck of the boards. The motors are either attached under the deck or inside the wheels. The rider makes a turn by tilting the board to one side or the other. E-boards usually weigh between 10-12 kg and the top speed of these boards can vary from 10 to 60 km per hour. Primary electric components of E-boards include battery, electronic speed controller (ESC), remote control, and bluetooth transmitters.
Key Drivers of the Global E-boards Market
- Rising consumer spending on recreational sports and electric transportation is driving the demand for E-boards across the world. Furthermore, consumers prefer E-boards as a lightweight and sustainable alternative to personal commute. Technology advancement and growing product awareness boosts the continuous introduction of innovative products in local and international markets.
- Growing environment awareness coupled with government initiatives promoting electric transportation is fueling the development of new products across different regions. Key companies are continuously investing in research & development to introduce energy efficient batteries and compact E-boards. This, in turn, is expected to drive the growth of lightweight and portable E-boards in the near future.
Opportunities in the Global E-boards Market
- Technological advancement and the constant introduction of new water sports categories is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for E-surfboards and wakeboards. Additionally, evolving lifestyles and increasing disposable income in developing economies is likely to boost the market demand for different E-boards during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of COVID-19 on the E-boards Market
- COVID-19 has largely affected consumer purchasing habits and spending patterns. With changing attitudes, consumers are prioritizing their expenses and are willing to pay only for essential products and services. However, reduced face-to-face interactions and changing public transport rules are expected to offer significant opportunities for E-board manufacturers.
Europe identified as the Dominant E-boards Market
- By geography, the global E-boards market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis of the E-boards market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the E-boards market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America E-boards market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe is witnessing strong research and development activities in the E-boards market. Introduction of lightweight and portable E-boards is the key business strategy of companies in the region. Furthermore, market growth is driven by high consumer awareness and willingness to spend on recreational sports.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key industry players are investing in new product development and novel raw materials. Sustainable business models and IoT enabled supply chains are the key business strategies in the global industry. Online distribution channels are increasingly preferred for sales and marketing. Moreover, companies are focusing on collaboration and partnership with regional suppliers to expand in international markets. Partnerships and collaboration with international distributors allows companies to market and sell their products in overseas markets.
Some of the major companies identified in the global E-boards market are:
- Teamgee Skateboard
- Leif Tech
- MEEPO BOARD
- Ride Awake AB
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on E-boards Market, Request for a Sample
Global E-boards Market: Research Scope
Global E-boards Market, by Type
- Others (Wakeboard, etc.)
Global E-boards Market, by Size
- Mini Board
- Mid Board
- Full Board
Global E-boards Market, by Speed
- Less than 10 mph
- 10 – 20 mph
- More than 20 mph
Global E-boards Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.