Earthmoving Machines Market: Introduction
- Earthmoving machines are heavy-duty vehicles specially designed for earthwork applications and construction activities. Earthmoving machines are widely used in construction and mining industries.
- In the construction industry, earthmoving machines are used to move heavy stones, or for digging foundations of high-rise buildings. In the mining industry, they are used for mining as well as for mining waste disposal.
- Earthmoving machines require technically skilled and trained labors for their operation, as these machines have high torque and load carrying capacity
- Surge in urban population due to education and career opportunities have fueled the demand for constructions of buildings. Moreover, the demand for better roads and highways has also increased for improved transportation and connectivity between states.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Earthmoving Machines Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Driver and Restrains of Global Earthmoving Machines Market
- Rapid urbanization and growth in infrastructural projects are anticipated to drive the global earthmoving machines market. Construction highways, railways, roads, and dams are projected to fuel the demand for earthmoving machines.
- Strict emission norms and safety concerns are anticipated to hamper the global market. As earthmoving machines are large and heavy, they consume more fuel and hence, pollution generation from these machines is comparatively high. Moreover, these machines are accident-prone.
- On July 2018, Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery launched a new backhoe loader - TATA Hitachi SHINRAI. The new backhoe loader includes leading reaches, dig forces, a brand new front-end loader geometry, and a design built for attachments. It can generate high torque at low rpm with enough reserve power. SHINRAI backhoe loader also consists of spacious, cabin with easy to work controls, fully mechanical drive train, an In-line fuel injection pump, a special warranty, and support package.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Earthmoving Machines Market
- Based on region, the global earthmoving machines market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global earthmoving machines market in 2018, and is likely to be a highly attractive earthmoving machines market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to high investments in infrastructural projects and growing commercialization. In countries such as China and India, the construction is industry is expanding at a rapid pace, owing to rise in population and subsequent development.
- Government initiatives to build smart cities are anticipated to lead to construction of roads, metros, railroads, etc. ,which is likely to fuel the demand for earthmoving machines
- Europe is projected to hold a significant share of the global earthmoving machines market during the forecast period. The region is investing in infrastructure development and there is a rise in mining activities in the region. These factors are expected to drive the demand for earthmoving machines in the region.
- North America is likely account for a moderate share of the global earthmoving machines market, as the region have developed infrastructure and thus, this market in the region is likely to grow at a sluggish pace
- Middle East & Africa and Latin America are projected to account for minor share of the global earthmoving machines market. However, increase in mining activities in Latin America is likely to fuel the demand for earthmoving machines during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Earthmoving Machines Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Global Earthmoving Machines Market
Major players operating in the global earthmoving machines market are:
- Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
- BEML LIMITED
- Bobcat Company
- Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Deere & Company
- Komatsu Limited
- Liebherr Group
- SANY GROUP
- Sumitomo Corporation
- AB Volvo
Global Earthmoving Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Earthmoving Machines Market, by Application
- Underground Mining
- Surface Mining
Global Earthmoving Machines Market, by Product
- Motor Graders
- Wheeled Loading Shovels
Global Earthmoving Machines Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.