Majority of people have experienced electrical shock while using electrical equipment at some point of our lives. Though momentary, it is quite dangerous. Earth leakage occurs due to reasons like normal wear and tear of equipment or moisture around terminals which can result in partial breakdown of insulation between supply and earth. Earth leakage currents are dangerous as it can lead to cable heat generation and insulation failure. This can result in a major catastrophe thus leading to significant loss of property and human lives. Protective relays offer protection to the existing electric systems and ensure a sustainable supply of electricity in electric infrastructures. With the increasing consumption of electricity, there has been an alarming rise in the need for advancements and modernization of substations. The modernization involves automation of substations to cut down operational costs and enhance grid security. The increasing automation of substations is expected to bolster the growth of the global earth leakage protection relay market.
The ever-growing demand for electric power across the globe is the foremost factor impelling the demand for protection relays. The upswing in power and infrastructure projects in emerging regions is providing a significant boost to the growth of the market. To keep electric systems running unfailingly, the protection of each component becomes crucial. Therefore, components such as protection relays find strong demand in infrastructure projects in new as well as retrofit applications. Moreover, the rapidly growing demand for renewable energy sources is influencing the growth of the market positively. On the other hand, the lack of product differentiation and innovation is hampering the growth of the global earth leakage protection relay markets.
The earth leakage protection relay market is segmented on the basis of, protection mechanism, voltage, application, industry vertical, and geographical region. On the basis of voltage, the earth leakage protection relay market is segmented into low voltage, medium voltage, and high voltage. On the basis of protection mechanism, the global earth leakage protection relay market is segmented into transformer, transmission line, feeder, capacitor bank, motor, generator, breaker, and busbar. By application earth leakage protection relay can be segmented into L.T control panel, switch board, motors, mobile operating equipment, oil refineries, pulp industries, control engineering and others. By industry vertical, earth leakage protection relay market can be segmented into Oil & Gas, Utilities, Industries, Renewables, Marine, Mining, Construction, and Power & Utilities. By geographical region the global earth leakage protection relay market is split up into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America. Rapid development in emerging economies such as China and India as well as growth in the electronic industry and increase in production in industries such as automotive and power utility will support the growth of the earth leakage protection relay market over the forecast period.
Acquisitions and Merger, new product introductions, investments, and corporations & developments are the key strategies adopted by market companies to ensure their growth in the earth leakage protection relay market. The key players are DAQRI (US), Honeywell (US), Siemens AG, Littelfuse Inc., General Electric, Beckwith Electric Co. Inc., Eaton Corporation, ZIV Inc. (Crompton Greaves Group Company), ERL Phase Power Technologies Ltd., Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Alstom Group, Schneider Electric, Cooper Industries, NR Electric, and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation are some major players in the earth leakage protection relay market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.