Ear and Nasal Packing Market: Introduction
- Ear and nasal packing are medical care solutions that are used post-surgery to control bleeding.
- Ear and nasal packing solutions are based on polymer and are designed in a way that they get dissolved into the body within two to three weeks.
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market
- Rise in prevalence of chronic sinusitis and increase in demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures are projected to boost the growth of the global ear and nasal packing market
- Surge in technological advancements in health care sector is another major factor fueling the growth of the global ear and nasal packing market. Rise in prevalence of grizzled population and increase in personal disposable income are the other drivers of the global market.
- Increase in awareness about minimally invasive ENT surgeries also propels the global ear and nasal packing market
Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market Segmentation
- The global ear & nasal packing market can be segmented based on type, material, and end-user
- In terms of type, the global ear & nasal packing market can be bifurcated into nasal packing and ear packing. The two segments can be segregated into injectable, gel, and dressing.
- Based on material, the global ear & nasal packing market can be classified into absorbable and non-absorbable. The absorbable segment can be split into chitosan, HYAFF, and combination.
- In terms of end-user, the global ear & nasal packing market can be divided into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory center, and others.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global ear and nasal packing market owing to availability of sophisticated health care infrastructure and presence of major key players in the region
- The ear and nasal packing market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in the geriatric population and prevalence of chronic sinusitis
Key Players Operating in Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market
Major players operating in the global ear and nasal packing market are:
- Summit Medical Group
- Entellus Medical, Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- Network Medical Products Ltd.
- Lohmann and Rauscher GmbH and Co. KG.
- Other prominent players
Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market: Research Scope
Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market, by Type
- Nasal Packing
- Ear Packing
Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market, by Material
Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Centers
Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa