E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket Market
E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket Market (Product Type - Braking (Brake Pads, Hydraulics and Hardware, and Rotor and Drum), Steering and Suspension (Ball Joints, Tie Rods, Sway Bar Links, Bushings, Bearings/Seals, and Coil Springs) Hub Assemblies (Wheel End), Universal Joints (Drive Line), Gaskets, Wipers, Filters (Air, Oil, and Cabin Air), Lighting, and Spark Plugs; By Channel - Marketplace, 3rd Party Stand Alone E-tailer, Direct to Customer) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2027
Press Release :
E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket: Introduction
- E-commerce Automotive Aftermarket refers to an e-tailing platform where auto parts are sold to do-it-yourself customers and service professionals through the internet. The aftermarket covers all automotive spare parts, equipment, accessories and services related to automobiles that are procured after periodic vehicle use through E-commerce portals. Increasing ecommerce platforms and collaboration between E-commerce platform providers and brick & mortar stores is anticipated to drive the E-commerce automotive aftermarket market throughout the forecast period.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket?
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket
- Increasing number of “Do It Yourself” DIY customers is likely to boost the online purchase of auto parts, thereby increasing the e-commerce share in the total automotive aftermarket as DIY
- Complex requirements and numerous product specifications in the automotive aftermarket market makes it difficult for customers to estimate the cost of services or a product. To avoid purchasing overpriced products and to avoid bad customer service, customers opt for a standardized platform from a trusted brand to purchase products and services. Big e-commerce platforms that offer products from multiple brands in multiple places play the role of a service aggregator by providing standardized services throughout its operating area
- E-commerce platforms offer flexibility and convenient shopping experiences throughout the path to purchase. It offers extensive research and comparison on prices, features, delivery speed, special offers, and others. All these key elements or differentiators make it easy for DIY and DIFM customers to compare products from multiple online sources as compared to brick and mortar stores. All these features of online shopping are accelerating the e-commerce automotive aftermarket market globally.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket: Segmentation
- On the basis of product type, the E-commerce automotive aftermarket market has been segmented into braking, steering and suspension, hub assemblies, universal joints, gaskets, wipers, filters, lighting, and spark plugs. Under braking, the market is further segmented into brake pads, hydraulics and hardware, and rotor and drum. Steering and suspension segment covers ball joints, tie rods, sway bar links, bushings, bearings/seals, and coil springs.
- Based on channel, the e-commerce automotive aftermarket market has been segmented into marketplace, 3rd party standalone e-tailer and direct to customer. Factors such as increasing number of do-it-yourself (DIY) consumers and flexibility of extensive online research are supporting the industry growth. The increasing combination of ‘brick and click’ model is anticipated to drive the e-commerce automotive aftermarket. The running investments by the competitors and growing M-commerce spending will develop new opportunities for the e-commerce automotive aftermarket globally. Mergers, acquisitions and regional expansion strategies are being adopted by key players in the e-commerce automotive aftermarket. All these factors help the e-commerce companies to understand the demand and supply gap in the regions. These partnerships are permitting e-commerce automotive aftermarket to extend their services, offerings and provide customized services to the end users based on their requirements.
- The third party standalone e-tailer segment is expected to grow at relatively faster than marketplace and direct to customer segment during the forecast period. In 2018, the third party standalone e-tailer segment accounted for about 50% of total E-commerce automotive aftermarket.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket
Global E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket can be segregated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global e-commerce automotive aftermarket by 2027. Many government initiatives in emerging nations such as “Digital India” and collaboration between brick and mortar stores and E-commerce platform providers and is anticipated to boost the industry demand in Asia Pacific region. In 2018, China is expected to have highest market share accounting for more than 35% of Asia Pacific market.
This report on the global E-Commerce automotive aftermarket market provides analysis for the period 2018-2027, wherein 2018 is the base year and the period from 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. The report covers market dynamics including drivers, restraints opportunities, and trends expected to influence the E-Commerce automotive aftermarket growth during the said period. Increasing number of do it yourself (DIY) consumers are playing a major role in the driving the global E-Commerce automotive aftermarket. The study provides a comprehensive analysis on market growth throughout the above forecast period in terms of revenue estimates (in US$ Bn), across different geographies.
The E-Commerce automotive aftermarket market has been segmented on the basis of product type, channel and geography. Based on product type, the market has been segmented into braking, steering and suspension, hub assemblies (wheel end), universal joints (drive line), gaskets, wipers, filters (air, oil and cabin air), lighting, and spark plugs. Under braking segment, the E-Commerce automotive aftermarket market have further divided into brake pads, hydraulics and hardware, and rotor and drum. Steering and suspension segment covers ball joints, tie rods, sway bar links, bushings, bearings/seals, and coil springs. By Channel, the E-commerce automotive aftermarket is classified into marketplace, 3rd party standalone e-tailer, and direct to customer. Geographically, the report classifies the global E-Commerce automotive aftermarket into North America, Europe and Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific (APAC), and South America; the regions are analyzed in terms of revenue generation and the volume shipments in E-Commerce industry. Furthermore, region wise prominent countries covered in the report include the following - U.S, Canada, Mexico, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland, Nordic, Benelux, Germany, France, China, India, Brazil, and Italy.
The report also includes key developments in E-Commerce automotive aftermarket market. Porter Five Force analysis which identifies bargaining power of supplier, bargaining power of buyer, threat from new entrant, threat from substitute and threat from competition in E-Commerce automotive aftermarket is also included in the report. Value chain analysis which shows work flow in the E-Commerce automotive aftermarket and identifies raw material supplier services providers and distribution channels of this E-Commerce automotive aftermarket is also covered in the report. Segment trends and regional trends have also been added in E-Commerce automotive aftermarket. The report also covers segment wise comparison matrix, market attractiveness analysis and market positioning of key players for all regions covered in the scope of study. Moreover the report covers top distribution channels, direct to consumer companies, and manufacturers for each product country wise. The E-Commerce automotive aftermarket market report covers opportunity assessment analysis for each product region wise.
Comparison matrix includes segment growth matrix, 2018 - 2027 (%), segment revenue and volume contribution, 2018 - 2027 (%), and segment compounded growth matrix (CAGR %). Market attractiveness identifies and compares segments market attractiveness on the basis of CAGR and market share index across North America, Europe & Middle East and Africa(EMEA), Asia Pacific, and South America.
The report also includes competition landscape which include competition matrix, market share analysis of major players in the global E-Commerce automotive aftermarket based on their 2018 revenues and profiles of major players. Competition matrix benchmarks leading players on the basis of their capabilities and potential to grow. Factors including market position, offerings and R&D focus are attributed to company’s capabilities. Factors including top line growth, market share, segment growth, infrastructure facilities and future outlook are attributed to company’s potential to grow. This section also identifies and includes various recent developments carried out by the leading players of E-Commerce automotive aftermarket sector.
Company profiling includes company overview, major business strategies adopted, Key offerings for customers of automotive parts, prominent automotive parts and their brands listed and market revenues for year 2015 to 2018. The global players profiled in the global E-Commerce automotive aftermarket include Advance Auto Parts, Alibaba Group, Amazon Inc., AutoZone Inc., DENSO Corporation, eBay Inc., National Automotive Parts Association, Pep Boys, U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Rakuten Commerce LLC, Cdiscount, Das Ersatzteil GmbH, ERA SPA, CATI SpA, AliExpress, DNABER Auto Parts, O'Reilly Automotive, Inc., Q-Parts 24, Shopee365, and LKQ Corporation.
The global E-Commerce automotive aftermarket market is segmented as below:?